New Listing - Delano Plan 1 condo @ Eastwood (109 Henson)

usctrojancpa

I listed an upgraded Delano Plan 1 condo in Eastwood an hour ago on MLS. The home has high ceiling in the main living area and was built in 2019 by Brookfield Residential. It features 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, including a balcony off the dining area, along 1,533sf of living space.

The home is listed at $868,800. PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it. I will have open houses this weekend on Saturday, Feb 29th from 1-4pm and Sunday, March 1st from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/109-Henson-92602/home/166932346

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.109Henson.com

If you guys are in the area, drop by to say hello and grab some Corner Bakery. ;)

Looks great! I posted in the other thread, but what staging company do you use? They do a great job. Wondering if they also do residential interior design in addition to staging? Looking to do a remodel soon.

Wow, looks like the upgrades are just like how the Model home had.

BTW, you forgot to put a word IHO invented for this particular unit. :D

winterblues said:
Looks great! I posted in the other thread, but what staging company do you use? They do a great job. Wondering if they also do residential interior design in addition to staging? Looking to do a remodel soon.

Thank you for the kind words!  I use 2 staging companies to stage my vacant listings...Premier Staging and 1st Stage Property Transformation. I don't believe that either do interior design work, but I'll provide you the contact information to the interior designer that I'm working with on remodel my Tustin Ranch home.

Mety said:
Wow, looks like the upgrades are just like how the Model home had.

BTW, you forgot to put a word IHO invented for this particular unit. :D

Yeah, those extended gray cabinets and built-in look great and really work well with the herringbone tile flooring.

We had a good turnout at the open houses this weekend, despite a bit of rain on Sunday.  Also, the first offer just came in.

Stopped by today hoping to meet Martin. The Delano condo looks really nice and spacious! Very nice upgrades and built-ins Nicely staged as well. I think after seeing this, my views about plan1 Delano changed to understand the selling appeal of these Delano condos.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Stopped by today hoping to meet Martin. The Delano condo looks really nice and spacious! Very nice upgrades and built-ins Nicely staged as well. I think after seeing this, my views about plan1 Delano changed to understand the selling appeal of these Delano condos.

Sorry that I missed you. I was there until 12:30pm until I had to leave to tend to my 56 Snowdrop Tree open house at 1pm and my assistant Seira finished the Henson open house.  I'll be at Henson tomorrow from 1-1:30pm if you'd like to drop by. 

irvinehomeowner said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
I put this condo back on the market with a reduced price of $850,000.

Sorry to hear this... probably Covid making selling harder?

Definitely less buyers out there and the ones that are out there are looking for a good deal but transactions are still happening (at lower prices).

After a few offers that did not work out, we got an offer this week that we were able to come to terms with. The deposit was received by escrow on Friday so I updated the status on MLS yesterday.

I should have bought it when it was $669k when it opened first. People thought that was too expensive then which was only mid-2017, but look where it's going now.

Back