BBQ Beef Ribs / Brisket

I'm not a western BBQ expert but I assume you've tried all these places in Irvine:

Famous Dave's
Lucille's
Wood Ranch

Of those 3, I actually like Wood Ranch but Spectrum parking is bleh.

I wasn't too impressed by Famous Dave's but I think USC likes it.

And I've been to Phil's in San Diego and have no idea why the line was so long.

Does Chili's have beef ribs?

The best around....

Newport/Naples Rib Company, founded in 1984, is family-owned and operated by the Ursini family. The original location was located on Newport Blvd and was founded by patriarch Fran Ursini. Naples Rib Company, located in the Belmont Shores area of Long Beach, acquired in 1992 was the 2nd Rib Company location. After the 55 freeway was extended into Costa Mesa in 1999, Newport Rib Company purchased the property at its current location on Harbor Blvd. Today, Fran's sons John and Dave Ursini operate the restaurants with the assistance of their sister Laura.

Newport/Naples Rib Company prides itself on not only being a premier spot for great BBQ, but a place where locals meet to share stories of the neighborhood and out of town visitors come to sample the rich history of delicious BBQ in a setting that is warm and inviting. We value community involvement and dedicate ourselves to giving back to the community that has been so good to us over the years

https://www.ribcompany.com/

Tulsa Rib company in Orange is an old favorite.  But quality can be hit or miss.

For Brisket I loved Rudy's BBQ.  Now if they would only expand further out West...

Back