New Listing - Trellis Court Plan 3 home @ Cypress Village (107 Copeland)

usctrojancpa

I listed a turnkey Trellis Court Plan 3 detached condo in Cypress Village East earlier this morning on MLS. The home sits on a premium lot with no neighbors behind it and was built in 2018 by California Pacific Homes and features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, including a downstairs bedroom and an en suite bathroom, along with an upstairs loft and approx. 2,000sf of living space.

The home is listed at $999,800. PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it. I will have open houses this weekend on Saturday, Feb 1st from 12-4pm and Sunday, Feb 2nd from 12-3pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/107-Copeland-92618/home/143910558

Pictures and the virtual tour along with the 3D Matterport are in the link below:

www.107Copeland.com

If you guys are in the area, drop by to say hello and grab some Corner Bakery (while it lasts).  :D

John said:
Cograts on the listing. I live on Copeland. Hope you get well over asking.

People hate on the location of this side of Cypress Village but I find the proximity to the 5 and 133 to be really convenient. Copeland is an easy walk to the Sunday farmer's market and the sports bar/restaurant at Great Park Ice (https://www.yelp.com/biz/between-the-rinks-irvine ).

Oh nice, which floor plan do you own?  I'll definitely try to get above asking price to make you neighbors happy campers.  :D  Come by the open house this weekend and say hello plus have some Corner Bakery on Saturday.

It was a great turnout at this weekend's open houses, we had 17 buyers came by on Saturday and 10 buyers came by on Sunday as well as a few of my clients, including a few who live in the community. 

Btw, we received 2 offers in the past hour.  :D

Good to hear, bummed I missed out on the CB, guess we'll have to settle for KBBQ again soon  ;D.  Out of curiosity, did any of the potential homebuyers mention that low MR was a factor in checking out the home?  Curious how this neighborhood is perceived relative to adjacent neighborhoods with much higher MR.

id_rather_be_racing said:
Good to hear, bummed I missed out on the CB, guess we'll have to settle for KBBQ again soon  ;D.  Out of curiosity, did any of the potential homebuyers mention that low MR was a factor in checking out the home?  Curious how this neighborhood is perceived relative to adjacent neighborhoods with much higher MR.

No worries, a few of my other new home buyers came by this weekend.  Let's grab dinner at the end of the month or early next month.  A lot of buyers were surprised that the Mello Roos was so low and liked how close they were to the Great Park without having to pay for the high Mello Roos.  The one negative that I heard from a few buyers was that they couldn't walk their kids to the Elementary and Middle School like they could in Cypress Village proper. 

The 4th offer came in earlier today and we we sent out the best & final counter offers that are due back by Friday at 12pm.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
I am waiting for one of the CFD or ADs to expire for Eastwood to ex in 2021, at which point I think Eastwood would be On par with CVE on Mello roos.

How much would that reduce? About $1500?

Do you know the specific name of it? CFD whatever those codes..

USCTrojanCPA said:
id_rather_be_racing said:

No worries, a few of my other new home buyers came by this weekend.  Let's grab dinner at the end of the month or early next month.  A lot of buyers were surprised that the Mello Roos was so low and liked how close they were to the Great Park without having to pay for the high Mello Roos.  The one negative that I heard from a few buyers was that they couldn't walk their kids to the Elementary and Middle School like they could in Cypress Village proper.

Plus and minuses about being able to walk their kids to school. Yes it's a pain to have to drive them but if this is a "forever" home for people then I would rather deal with 20+ years of not having school traffic in front of my house over 6-8 years of having to drive my kids in the morning.

Buying by a school (that is good of course) is a good thing. But not too close like across the street of the school.

Mety said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:
I am waiting for one of the CFD or ADs to expire for Eastwood to ex in 2021, at which point I think Eastwood would be On par with CVE on Mello roos.

Copy paste from another post on TI

R2 CFD 86-1, about $625) that will be expired on 9/1/2020.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Mety said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

Copy paste from another post on TI

R2 CFD 86-1, about $625) that will be expired on 9/1/2020.
$625 is cheaper than some village's monthly HOA fees. But it's still a good thing, right?

eyephone said:
Buying by a school (that is good of course) is a good thing. But not too close like across the street of the school.

Agreed. Right next to school might be bad in the morning, but a walking distance is a good advantage.

If you live like really close to the school. There might be a lot of traffic....
But the counter argument is the kid can walk to school.

irvinehomeowner said:
Depends on the school.

Elem... eh.

Middle school... okay.

High school... probably.

I'm like the opposite. When they're little, you want to walk with them to the school. When they're teenagers, they can drive to school themselves.

I actually had a topic about this somewhere.

I can see your side and the best would be to have all 3 levels walkable... but if you have 2 working parents, elem and middle are pretty much set schedules whereas high school, it depends on what type of activities they are in (sports, band, choir, drama, math club?) and at least in my case, I don't plan to have my kids drive until they are 17 or 18 so that's at least 2-3 years where they need to figure out how to get to/from school.

I go back and forth regarding living by a school. I think the pros out weighs the cons. I think a young family would prefer to love to a school.

Would a person rather live by a busy street/train track or a school?

Back