Author Topic: coronavirus  (Read 713558 times)

Offline morekaos

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 669
  • -Received: 602
Re: coronavirus
« Reply #5610 on: January 19, 2022, 10:36:02 PM »
Ask my long time and only wife. She had delta
Too, along with both my children…we are all just fine. Heck my sons dorm mate and my daughters best friend both tested positive…my kids tested negative and are still just fine.  Sweet sweet natural immunity.

Offline akula1488

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 26
  • -Received: 44
« Reply #5611 on: January 19, 2022, 10:38:12 PM »
As predicted, IHO and nosuchreality took the bait and were eager to defend themselves from the crumbling COVID narrative. Admitting being wrong is really hard for some people.

Natural immunity is better than this leaky, not so safe and not so effective, 1st generation vaccine. It is not debatable. Many studies show. You can have both, even though it is redundant(of course Reuter and CDC has to say having both is better, to save face) and you are subject yourself to not so rare vaccine adverse effects.  The risk and reward is not worth it.

The COVID death number is over stated. CDC and Fauci already admitted. It is fact. No room for debate.
The COVID infection number is also under stated as there are so many asymptomatic people that have no incentive to do PCR tests..

So if we look at real actual COVID death to Covid infection ratio, it is much much lower. Maybe just like a common cold and flu? Oops indeed.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5612 on: January 19, 2022, 10:56:47 PM »

Golly, people follow the mandates and get vaccinated and boosted and it's under control in 30 days and things go back to normal...  Imagine that.  Shocking I tell you, shocking.

Hardly, less then a month ago the people made their wishes crystal clear…

‘We will not comply’: Massive London protest against COVID passports, threat of mandatory jabs

'The Johnson government … is psychologically abusing the whole nation and we’ve got to stand up and say no,' said British politician and pro-life activist David Kurten. 

Mon Dec 20, 2021 - 10:32 am EST
LONDON  (LifeSiteNews) — Thousands of people marched through the streets of London on Saturday in opposition to COVID lockdowns and vaccine mandates.

The marches took place as the U.K. government threatened even tougher COVID restrictions. 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/we-will-not-comply/

Offline CogNeuroSci

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 69
  • -Received: 46
« Reply #5613 on: January 19, 2022, 11:42:48 PM »
Ask my long time and only wife. She had delta
Too, along with both my children…we are all just fine. Heck my sons dorm mate and my daughters best friend both tested positive…my kids tested negative and are still just fine.  Sweet sweet natural immunity.

Sounds like someone gloating after winning the lottery. Would you have behaved in such a way with HIV back in the 80's?

Why did you use your politics to put your entire family at risk?

Hope is not an intelligent strategy.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 11:52:09 PM by CogNeuroSci »

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5614 on: January 20, 2022, 06:46:11 AM »
I did in the eighties, was a wonderful time to be at UCLA. I am incredibly grateful and blessed for my life but each of my family made their own decisions about vaxing. As I have outlined previously two of us are vaxed and two are not.  The CDC followed our breakout case and cleared us. All are just fine. Has little to do with politics, more about common sense.

Offline CogNeuroSci

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
« Reply #5615 on: January 20, 2022, 07:54:23 AM »
I did in the eighties, was a wonderful time to be at UCLA. I am incredibly grateful and blessed for my life but each of my family made their own decisions about vaxing. As I have outlined previously two of us are vaxed and two are not.  The CDC followed our breakout case and cleared us. All are just fine. Has little to do with politics, more about common sense.

Then you should be proud of yourself.

BTW, all you could get into was UCLA? Back in the 80's, all you needed was a 3.6 unweighted and about 1150 SAT to get into UCLA. Sounds like you didn't have your act together.

Just to be clear, you're saying you had unprotected anal sex back in the 80's? Orange guy would never have taken the chances you took.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5616 on: January 20, 2022, 08:13:23 AM »
Not that it is relevant and not anal..but yah.. with tons of sorority girls and yah, in Europe where I backpacked every summer and ran with the bulls 5 years in a row.  I had it pretty good. The eighties were awesome.  I tell my kids their generation will never have as much fun as we did.  As far as my school, I have 5 sisters who either went to USC or UCLA.   I got into both but chose UCLA and graduated with a BS in Computer Science/Mathematics with a minor in Economics/System Sciences.  It was enough.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5617 on: January 20, 2022, 08:45:30 AM »
Ahhh, sweet, sweet natural immunity...

CDC Study: Natural Immunity Provides Significantly More Protection Against COVID Than Vaccination Only

A study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released on Wednesday shows that those who have recovered from COVID-19 have more protection against infection than those who have only been vaccinated.

Researchers reviewed data from California and New York from May to November, when the delta variant was dominant in the U.S.

The study looked at four groups of people: unvaccinated with no prior COVID-19 infection, vaccinated with no prior infection, unvaccinated who recovered from COVID-19, and vaccinated who recovered.

https://ijr.com/cdc-study-natural-immunity-significantly-protection-covid/

« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 09:02:35 AM by morekaos »

Offline nosuchreality

• Thanks
  • -Given: 157
  • -Received: 583
« Reply #5618 on: January 20, 2022, 11:46:11 AM »
That’s the same report again that clearly shows getting vaccinated improves your protection and results.

Btw, she’s dead.  The natural immunity inoculation went south.

Czech singer Hanka Horká dies after intentionally getting infected by the coronavirus

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/01/20/czech-singer-dies-covid-hanka-horka/

« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 11:54:17 AM by nosuchreality »

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5619 on: January 20, 2022, 11:54:21 AM »
Maybe...but stand alone, they are recognizing (for the first time) that natural immunity is powerful.  That needs to be repeated.

Offline nosuchreality

• Thanks
  • -Given: 157
  • -Received: 583
« Reply #5620 on: January 20, 2022, 12:01:45 PM »
Maybe...but stand alone, they are recognizing (for the first time) that natural immunity is powerful.  That needs to be repeated.

Yea, shocked, if you had alpha or delta you were largely protected from alpha or delta.

Guess we will find out next fall if it holds for Omicron or whatever comes next.

Offline akula1488

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 26
  • -Received: 44
« Reply #5621 on: January 20, 2022, 12:10:56 PM »
When they start to recognize natural immunity, it makes less sense for vaccine mandates. I mean if you want to force vaccine mandate and vaccine passport (which is ridiculous as everyone knows vaccinated can stil spread it), and take away peoples right to sue for damages, at least pony up with some compensation scheme for vaccine injuries funded by government like Australia. But they won't do that if they do the narrative the vaccine is very safe will start to crumble as well.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5622 on: January 20, 2022, 12:22:27 PM »

Yea, shocked, if you had alpha or delta you were largely protected from alpha or delta.

Guess we will find out next fall if it holds for Omicron or whatever comes next.

Bring it...could really care less. Both my kids have had significant exposure to Omicron and both are testing negative.  I like our odds. Both are still in school and living a normal life.  Myself and my wife are in the office and the classroom.  Live life...don't cower.

Offline CogNeuroSci

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
« Reply #5623 on: January 20, 2022, 12:55:41 PM »

Bring it...could really care less. Both my kids have had significant exposure to Omicron and both are testing negative.  I like our odds. Both are still in school and living a normal life.  Myself and my wife are in the office and the classroom.  Live life...don't cower.

Don't listen to those guys. They're all jealous of you.

Because you know Orange guy is the real deal. He started at Fordham University and then had the balls to get Mike Shapiro to take the SAT for him so he could transfer into U. Penn. He always talks about Wharton, but he never went to Wharton. He was regular transfer student admissions into U. Penn (not undergrad business major at Wharton) and never went into the MBA program at Wharton. Talk about survival of the unfittest. Thank God his dad was self-made rich.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 01:10:30 PM by CogNeuroSci »

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5624 on: January 20, 2022, 01:02:04 PM »
At this point in life where you went is sort of irrelevant...success is already in the book for you or not.  Now, I am just a sports fan with a connection to the school.  Trumps no different. I would trade my balance sheet for his any day...to me that's the real scorecard.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Recent Posts

Re: Shady Siam Station in Irvine by washingtoncaly
[Today at 08:22:15 PM]

Re: Oil by morekaos
[Today at 08:00:20 PM]

Re: Retail Openings and Closures by zovall
[Today at 07:35:15 PM]

Re: Oil by nosuchreality