Author Topic: coronavirus  (Read 641681 times)

Offline eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 503
  • -Received: 788
Re: coronavirus
« Reply #5175 on: December 07, 2021, 12:07:44 PM »
I already know you will not do that because you got the vaccine. But you know tbh innocent people are dying because of the nonsense bs.

Offline nosuchreality

• Thanks
  • -Given: 152
  • -Received: 575
« Reply #5176 on: December 07, 2021, 12:37:40 PM »
I got two pfizer vaccines. I'm positive the thrombophlebitis I developed after the second was related to the vax. Came and went within days and never had it before or after. Also had some eye issues which are an autoimmune problem which I have had under control for many years. First shot I didn't relate to the eye issue but thought it was really strange because humidity was 65% so there was no reason my eyes should have these problems. Second shot happened again and thinking back to the time frame of the first occurrence I knew it must have been related to the vax. These were never reported to VAERS but they are known issues written up in medical journals.

My daughter had a miscarriage at 10 weeks. Was that related to the vax? Maybe, maybe not. The rate of miscarriage quoted in a previous post here on TI is not anything more than "normal". Most miscarriages are due to a genetic issue which was absolutely not the case. She had an IVF embryo, and it was screened for genetic problems before they implanted it. Had an ultrasound which showed the baby moving and heartbeat with no abnormalities. A week later it was dead. They sent the embryo in for testing and didn't find a thing wrong.

No one knows what the real long term effects are for the vaccines, not even the manufacturers and that is a fact. Long term has not happened yet.

COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Cause Miscarriage, Infertility

https://mydoctor.kaiserpermanente.org/mas/news/covid-19-vaccine-doesn-t-cause-miscarriage-infertility-1814936

Supposedly. Like I said, maybe, maybe not. So far there is no increased incidence percentage wise of miscarriages. However, we really have not tested the vaccine long enough, imo to really know for sure. Was her data put into any data base? I don't know. I never asked. My daughter was absolutely devastated behind comprehension.

What did the in vitro clinic say about it? Maybe, maybe not. There is no proof............ yet.

There was not one thing wrong with the embryo. There was no evidence of a blood clot in the placenta, no abruption, no premature ruptured membranes, no bacterial infection, no genetic problems, no structural defects......... nothing, just an absolutely perfectly formed girl. It was completely viable, moving, etc and appropriate size via ultrasound (IVF implanted babies have an absolutely known age to the day). A week later it was dead for no known reason, including cord around the neck.

Is there an increase in incidence of miscarriages before a woman knows she is pregnant? That is entirely possible. No way to tell that, one way or the other.

We do know there are women who have died getting covid while pregnant, so overall I think it's wise to have the vaccines beforehand, but that doesn't mean I think they are in fact risk free, in the LONG term and I myself have had issues. Thrombophlebitis is not something u really want to get.

Sorry to both of those.  Stay on top of the autoimmune issue that showed up in the eye, I’ve heard (no medical training on this), that they can be like bee sting allergies and all of a sudden routine vaccine like tetanus or the seasonal flu will put you in bed with an autoimmune reaction for months. (Apologies for the scare factor).

For your daughter condolences and best wishes going forward.  In vitro is a hard road and can be absolutely brutal in its disappointments.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 651
  • -Received: 571
« Reply #5177 on: December 07, 2021, 06:13:38 PM »

I guess George Washington the first President of the US can issue a vaccine mandate, but not Biden.

Unbelievable

Believe it.
 ;D ;D >:D

Offline akula1488

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 26
  • -Received: 42
« Reply #5178 on: December 07, 2021, 08:39:16 PM »
Saint Fauci:
Omicron "almost certainly" not "more severe" than Delta.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5179 on: December 07, 2021, 09:07:06 PM »
Suzanne Scott ceo of Fox News is vaccinated. Rupert Murdoch is vaccinated.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5180 on: December 07, 2021, 09:34:40 PM »
Who cares? ;D ;D >:D

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5181 on: December 07, 2021, 09:40:42 PM »
The ceo of fox news is vaccinated.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5182 on: December 07, 2021, 09:41:23 PM »
Im sure the republicans of orange county and national do not want me to say that.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5183 on: December 07, 2021, 09:42:42 PM »
He ceo of fox news if vaccinated.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5184 on: December 07, 2021, 09:47:48 PM »
So I will do a reaction to fox news front page right now. Interesting I do not see an article about covid. I am just looking at the articles towards the top of the page. (Took a screen shot for legally purposes of course)

I guess I am outspoken and I do have clout.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 09:53:01 PM by eyephone »

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5185 on: December 07, 2021, 09:58:15 PM »
Why are you obsessed with Fox News?  It’s really strange. I don’t trust lots of news sources in media and internet but I could care less if you read them.  Seems…unhealthy for you.  I find it…odd. >:D

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5186 on: December 07, 2021, 10:02:17 PM »

I did nothing wrong. I did not offend nobody. I did not lie. I am simply telling the truth.

I think people would like to know this.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5187 on: December 07, 2021, 10:11:15 PM »
To know what. Why would they care about executives at CNN or  Twittter?  They are all corrupted and self interested. Who cares? Look out for yourself, make up your own mind.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5188 on: December 07, 2021, 10:13:08 PM »
To know what. Why would they care about executives at CNN or  Twittter?  They are all corrupted and self interested. Who cares? Look out for yourself, make up your own mind.

Att indirectly owns cnn. I dont watch cnn.

Big brain: the reason why I brought up fox news because someone on the network has constantly down played covid.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5189 on: December 07, 2021, 10:18:53 PM »
Obviously it is bothering you that I said she is vaccinated. lol

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters