Author Topic: coronavirus  (Read 641711 times)

Offline DrTravel

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 37
  • -Received: 150
  • Factual and civil
Re: coronavirus
« Reply #5115 on: December 06, 2021, 10:27:16 AM »
3% of vaccine injuries are fatal. This is from FDA and Pfizer based on a 90 day study when the vaccine just rolled out, information that was released at end of Nov that FDA want to lock up for 55 years. The chance of vaccine injury is not zero. This is not mis information.
And according to a Pfizer board member, their vaccine doesn't cause death others do. Does that mean overall vaccine has a higher fatality rate?

These are facts that ones can easily verify. I am wondering why Calbears refuse to see facts and promote vaccinate mandate for everyone. Is he so scared of Coronavirus that not only he triple jab himself wearing triple masks staying at his tiny apartment watching MSNBC and CNN and cursing at moderate and right wingers by blaming them for his inability to afford a new house in Irvine and watching the price keeps going up?

The wording is confusing on your post.
Are you telling me 3% of people who got the COVID vaccine are dead?
What does 3% of vaccine injuries are fatal mean?

Can't you just make it simple for us smooth brains and tell us how many people have died due to the shot?

Probably no one died and injuries are likely a sore arm for a few hours, but "facts" are in the mind of the beholder. "In the U.S., rough­ly 10,000 peo­ple a day die," Po­land said. "By chance alone, thou­sands of those are going to die with­in X num­ber of hours or days of get­ting a COVID vac­cine. Does that mean it caused it? No more than the many thou­sands of peo­ple who get in a car ac­ci­dent today. Did the vac­cine cause their ac­ci­dent?"

https://www.startribune.com/list-of-vaccine-injuries-is-not-what-it-seems-public-officials-warn/600116412/
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 10:37:28 AM by DrTravel »
Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 503
  • -Received: 788
« Reply #5116 on: December 06, 2021, 10:28:53 AM »
So two anti-vaxx morons keep spreading vaccine misinformation. Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY, said that the vaccine will 100% prevent you from catching COVID. 10 people out of 3200 is pretty much in line with what the efficacy is. In fact, 10 out of 3200 is less than 1%, which means the vaccine works better than it's supposed to.

Moreliar, stop spreading vaccine misinformation. And akula, stop being a moron. Doctors are saying that the vaccine helps prevent spreading COVID, not 100% prevents it. And as long as there are a bunch of unvaccinated morons, it makes the job of the vaccine a lot harder.

Of course he lies. You read what he said, its the internet its okay to lie. lol

Again...what exact part of that report was a lie?  The ships name?  passenger amount?  destinations?  I'll tell you the lie is very likely the number of actual infections...You really think Norwegian or the industry want anyone to know the truth, just as they are opening back up?  That infection number (not even counting asympmtomaics) is likely much higher than 10.  The lie is, they initially claimed 100% vaccine efficacy and now its closer to 40% with a need for more boosters...that is the ugly lie.  Watch this video of headlines running from last year to last month and see the drop from 100% in the headlines to 40% as they figured out how ineffective they ended up being.

https://rumble.com/embed/vl2old/?pub=4

Your a nice person. (I assume)
But you tend to bend truth or leave something out.

NPR: Over a dozen COVID cases were found on a cruise ship that just docked in New Orleans

"One of those cases, which was a South African crew member who was in isolation for the entirety of the cruise, is suspected to have the COVID-19 Omicron variant," a Norwegian Cruise Lines spokesperson said in an email to NPR.

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/06/1061799633/norwegian-cruise-lines-covid-outbreak-new-orleans-omicron

You did not mention there was a South African member that allegedly  might have Covid Omicron. (that means maybe might have the new variant according to NPR)
Therefore, it kinda makes sense that covid spread around the ship. (I am guessing)

For entertainment purposes only  ;)

* You just casually skipped or forgot to mention about the South African.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 651
  • -Received: 571
« Reply #5117 on: December 06, 2021, 10:42:08 AM »
So two anti-vaxx morons keep spreading vaccine misinformation. Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY, said that the vaccine will 100% prevent you from catching COVID. 10 people out of 3200 is pretty much in line with what the efficacy is. In fact, 10 out of 3200 is less than 1%, which means the vaccine works better than it's supposed to.

Moreliar, stop spreading vaccine misinformation. And akula, stop being a moron. Doctors are saying that the vaccine helps prevent spreading COVID, not 100% prevents it. And as long as there are a bunch of unvaccinated morons, it makes the job of the vaccine a lot harder.

Again...what exact part of that report was a lie?  The ships name?  passenger amount?  destinations?  I'll tell you the lie is very likely the number of actual infections...You really think Norwegian or the industry want anyone to know the truth, just as they are opening back up?  That infection number (not even counting asympmtomaics) is likely much higher than 10.  The lie is, they initially claimed 100% vaccine efficacy and now its closer to 40% with a need for more boosters...that is the ugly lie.  Watch this video of headlines running from last year to last month and see the drop from 100% in the headlines to 40% as they figured out how ineffective they ended up being.

I am, but when you call someone a liar you need to point out were in that article the lie is.  Challenge, it, invalidate it if you can but don't just scream "liar, liar pants on fire" as a rebuttal.   I didn't write it but you seem to think there are inaccuracies.  I would like to know where.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5118 on: December 06, 2021, 10:45:15 AM »

I am, but when you call someone a liar you need to point out were in that article the lie is.  Challenge, it, invalidate it if you can but don't just scream "liar, liar pants on fire" as a rebuttal.   I didn't write it but you seem to think there are inaccuracies.  I would like to know where.

I just did read above. Haha

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5119 on: December 06, 2021, 10:48:27 AM »
"crew member who was in isolation for the entirety of the cruise," Not a factor...however the infections jumped from 10 to 12 now they admit 17...70% jump in just `12 hours...it is actually much higher and 100% were vaccinated....works great!!

Both Norwegian Cruise Lines and the Port of New Orleans said the cruise line requires all guests and crew members to be fully vaccinated, with on-site testing and proof of vaccination needed in order for people to board.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5120 on: December 06, 2021, 10:54:20 AM »
"crew member who was in isolation for the entirety of the cruise," Not a factor...however the infections jumped from 10 to 12 now they admit 17...70% jump in just `12 hours...it is actually much higher and 100% were vaccinated....works great!!

Both Norwegian Cruise Lines and the Port of New Orleans said the cruise line requires all guests and crew members to be fully vaccinated, with on-site testing and proof of vaccination needed in order for people to board.

Yes it is a factor. Omicron is contagious.

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
  • -Given: 29
  • -Received: 123
« Reply #5121 on: December 06, 2021, 10:54:57 AM »
Moreliar still lying, I see.

When Pfizer and Moderna were first approved against Alpha variant, they claimed ~95% efficacy. This efficacy dropped to ~80% when Delta variant came to existence. And both Pfizer and Moderna already said that the efficacy will fade with time, which is why a booster is needed. And yet, this conservative source of misinformation you quoted from implied that the current claim is 100%, which is why they made such a huge deal on the infections. That is a lie. You know it's a lie and you use the article.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5122 on: December 06, 2021, 10:55:37 AM »
The point is made your own story. When you failed to mention the South African crew member.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5123 on: December 06, 2021, 10:57:53 AM »
The point is made your own story. When you failed to mention the South African crew member.

That doesn't matter...by your own story the crew member was vaccinated and isolated the whole cruise.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5124 on: December 06, 2021, 10:58:50 AM »
Moreliar still lying, I see.

When Pfizer and Moderna were first approved against Alpha variant, they claimed ~95% efficacy. This efficacy dropped to ~80% when Delta variant came to existence. And both Pfizer and Moderna already said that the efficacy will fade with time, which is why a booster is needed. And yet, this conservative source of misinformation you quoted from implied that the current claim is 100%, which is why they made such a huge deal on the infections. That is a lie. You know it's a lie and you use the article.

I didn't say it...St. Fauci said it over and over...he was wrong.

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
  • -Given: 29
  • -Received: 123
« Reply #5125 on: December 06, 2021, 10:59:05 AM »

Yes it is a factor. Omicron is contagious.

I'm still deciding if moreliar is just a troll or a moron.

Omicron is even more contagious than Delta and we've seen that it has infected fully vaccinated people. And we know for a fact that COVID vaccine's efficacy fades with time, which is why booster is needed. Most likely, a lot of these people on the cruise have not got their booster yet to improve the efficacy. And the cruise is a closed space, so of course you would see a surge of infections.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5126 on: December 06, 2021, 11:17:31 AM »
Weekly / May 28, 2021 / 70(21);792–793

COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections Reported to CDC — United States, January 1–April 30, 2021

A new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows just how well COVID-19 vaccines protect against the virus as you reenter society.

The four-month study from January 1 to April 30 found that out of 101 million fully vaccinated people, only 10,000 – .01% – contracted COVID-19.
University of South Florida public health professor Dr. Thomas Unnasch said a 99% effective rate is better than the initial clinical trials.

"It’s really fantastic. It’s amazing how successful and effective the vaccine is," said Unnasch.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7021e3.htm

Coronavirus vaccine 99% effective in preventing serious disease, death
FEBRUARY 20, 2021 23:01

The Pfizer coronavirus vaccine has proven to be about 99% effective in preventing hospitalization, serious disease and death for those who are past two weeks from the second dose, new data released by the Health Ministry on Saturday night showed.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/coronavirus-vaccine-99-percent-effective-in-preventing-serious-disease-death-659613
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 11:33:23 AM by morekaos »

Offline Liar Loan

• Thanks
  • -Given: 785
  • -Received: 502
  • Don't fight the Fed.
« Reply #5127 on: December 06, 2021, 11:39:30 AM »
You don't seem to grasp the difference between a population and a sample.  A case count of four is not a enough to draw the conclusions that you did.  When you said "it shows that it helps to be vaccinated" that is misinformation akin to anything Fox News would run with.

I wasn't trying draw conclusions from these cases that vaccination helps because you and I already know that it's been proven by the Delta surge. These cases just show that it helps. Still.

To refresh your memory, back in July-September, when there was a surge in COVID cases, more than 95% of the hospitalized COVID patients were unvaccinated. And this happened across the US, from states like Alabama where only 30% of the eligible population was vaccinated to states like California where 65% of the eligible population was vaccinated.

Delta and Omicron are two separate variants.  According to scientists, Omicron is looking like a hybrid between covid and a cold virus.  Pfizer has said it will take about three weeks before they know how effective their vaccine is against it. 

Why would you continue posting misinformation by saying it's "proven" that vaccination helps against Omicron when no such thing is true?  Admitting you were wrong will help shore up your credibility.  Otherwise, you really have no leg to stand on when criticizing the posts of others. 

Your name-calling is already a major turnoff and I'm on the verge of blocking your nonsense.  Morekaos has been posting here and on the predecessor site for 15 years, so your attacks aren't likely to change his style or cause him to stop posting.  My prediction is you will be gone in less than a year.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 11:47:55 AM by Liar Loan »

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5128 on: December 06, 2021, 11:45:06 AM »
You don't seem to grasp the difference between a population and a sample.  A case count of four is not a enough to draw the conclusions that you did.  When you said "it shows that it helps to be vaccinated" that is misinformation akin to anything Fox News would run with.

I wasn't trying draw conclusions from these cases that vaccination helps because you and I already know that it's been proven by the Delta surge. These cases just show that it helps. Still.

To refresh your memory, back in July-September, when there was a surge in COVID cases, more than 95% of the hospitalized COVID patients were unvaccinated. And this happened across the US, from states like Alabama where only 30% of the eligible population was vaccinated to states like California where 65% of the eligible population was vaccinated.

Delta and Omicron are two separate variants.  According to scientists, Omicron is looking like a hybrid between covid and a cold virus.  Pfizer has said it will take about three weeks before they know how effective their vaccine is against it. 

Why would you continue posting misinformation by saying it's "proven" that vaccination helps against Omicron when no such thing is true?  Admitting you were wrong will help shore up your credibility.  Otherwise, you really have no leg to stand on when criticizing the posts of others. 

Your name-calling is already a major turnoff and I'm on the verge of blocking your nonsense.  Morekaos has been posting here and on the predecessor site for 15 years.  My prediction is you will be gone in less than a year.

But you should tell your buddy to leave facts in the story and not create his own story. haha

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5129 on: December 06, 2021, 11:46:55 AM »

Your name-calling is already a major turnoff and I'm on the verge of blocking your nonsense.  Morekaos has been posting here and on the predecessor site for 15 years.  My prediction is you will be gone in less than a year.

But you should tell your buddy to leave facts in the story and not create his own story. haha

So you are saying I deleted part of the story ahead of posting....I didn't write it.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal