Author Topic: coronavirus  (Read 674400 times)

Offline eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 505
  • -Received: 789
Re: coronavirus
« Reply #5070 on: December 04, 2021, 01:24:10 PM »
I can't believe that I'm partially agreeing with the purple poster...at least about letting them cull themselves.

The problem is that they still want to use up the hospital resources once they are ill, jeopardizing the rest of us if we happen to get in a car accident or have a health emergency.  And of course they also serve as a reservoir to select more infectious mutations...

If only the refuseniks would just stay home when they get sick.

And that's the problem. They don't trust doctors when it comes to the vaccine, but they run to the hospital right away and take up hospital resources when they contract COVID.

I think they trust Joe Rogan over a doctor that has gone to medical school or medical research idk.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5071 on: December 04, 2021, 01:26:59 PM »
1. Nice copy and paste. I dont think you are a moderate.
2. Covid dont care if you are a republican or democrat! It infects and kills people with or without preconditions.

I am a moderate with critical thinking skills. I am not anti vaccine but anti mandate and I just want people to know vaccine is not as safe as they claim to be so people need to make the risk and reward analysis.

Yes in this case vaccine gives you 3.5X protection than unvaccined against COVID variant infection, but guess what, the unvaccinated do not have to worry about vaccine injuries and long term health effects.

People are starting to wake up as there is unusually high number of soccer players collapsing on the field due to heart issues since 2020  and media is coming up with this for the general public:
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/post-pandemic-stress-disorder-heart-conditions-covid-london-physicians-b969436.html

I hope you have good health and hopefully you can sleep better at night and comfortable knowing the risk you took

Wow, the vaccine is kicking ass!

Yep, kicking ass!  You see England has 81% of the over 12 crowd fully vaccinated.  If they only are accounting for 55% of cases.  That means the 19% unvaxxed are accounting for 45% or again almost 3.5X the per capita cases if vaxxed.

But according to akula, that's not how you calculate cases per capita. According to him, it's 55% vaccinated cases and 45% unvaccinated cases, regardless of how many are vaccinated and how many are unvaccinated. Far right wingers are funny.

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
  • -Given: 37
  • -Received: 137
« Reply #5072 on: December 04, 2021, 01:37:48 PM »
It's funny that Trump supporting akula pretends to be a moderate.

"I'm not anti-vaxx, but I just keep spreading misinformation about the vaccine." ::)

Doctors say that COVID vaccine is safe, but I'm going to listen to a Trump supporter about these made up risks. Okay...

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
« Reply #5073 on: December 04, 2021, 01:42:20 PM »
"Moderate" akula "with critical thinking skills" thinks he's smarter than doctors when it comes to the vaccine.  ;D

Offline akula1488

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 26
  • -Received: 42
« Reply #5074 on: December 04, 2021, 03:05:20 PM »
Even the FDA is saying the vaccine is generally safe with rare side effects. By saying it is safe dropping all the disclaimer it is quite misleading.

Please stop narrative driven medical misinformation.

I am an moderate because you are too far in the left making everyone else looks right.

You keep calling me Trump supporter like it is a bad thing. I think it is worse to support a dementia patient. Both candidates have flaws but some one with dementia should not be the powerful person in the world.

"I'm not anti-vaxx, but I just keep spreading misinformation about the vaccine." ::)

Doctors say that COVID vaccine is safe, but I'm going to listen to a Trump supporter about these made up risks. Okay...

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5075 on: December 04, 2021, 03:22:19 PM »
You have said nothing moderate on talk irvine. (I think)
However I do remember you asking what is the best boba place in Irvine. hahaa

Even the FDA is saying the vaccine is generally safe with rare side effects. By saying it is safe dropping all the disclaimer it is quite misleading.

Please stop narrative driven medical misinformation.

I am an moderate because you are too far in the left making everyone else looks right.

You keep calling me Trump supporter like it is a bad thing. I think it is worse to support a dementia patient. Both candidates have flaws but some one with dementia should not be the powerful person in the world.

Offline akula1488

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
« Reply #5076 on: December 04, 2021, 03:37:50 PM »
Far left like calbear: Vaccine is 100% safe. Everyone including young kids and babies should get it. Taking booster forever. Denying therapeutics and other countries more neutral information on Covid and vaccine.

Far right: vaccine does not work. It has microchip and meant to cull human population. COVID is a hoax nothing more than a common flu.

I am in the middle so that makes me a moderate.

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
« Reply #5077 on: December 04, 2021, 04:02:49 PM »
Akula says it's worse to support a dementia patient and yet he's a Trump supporter. This moron doesn't even know why Trump had to take that cognitive test.

Anti-vaxx akula keeps spreading misinformation about the vaccine and calls himself a moderate. And it's a huge joke that this far right winger is calling eyephone and me too far left. That's because to a far right winger, everyone else is far left.

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
« Reply #5078 on: December 04, 2021, 04:10:30 PM »
You have said nothing moderate on talk irvine. (I think)
However I do remember you asking what is the best boba place in Irvine. hahaa

Trump supporting moderate. That's funny.  ;D

Offline akula1488

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
« Reply #5079 on: December 04, 2021, 05:56:04 PM »
How many times I have to say this? I am not anti vaccine and I am anti mandate. Vaccine has quite bit of health risk supported by medical journals and doctors that you choose to ignore. Anything that doesn't fit your narrative is being called misinformation. Anyone you don't agree with are being called morons.
You still cannot answer why kids need to have vaccine mandate. You ignore information from FDA, WHO and CDC if they have any languages that can make vaccine look bad.

Akula says it's worse to support a dementia patient and yet he's a Trump supporter. This moron doesn't even know why Trump had to take that cognitive test.

Anti-vaxx akula keeps spreading misinformation about the vaccine and calls himself a moderate. And it's a huge joke that this far right winger is calling eyephone and me too far left. That's because to a far right winger, everyone else is far left.

Offline akula1488

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
« Reply #5080 on: December 04, 2021, 06:44:05 PM »
Why is calbears shamelessly promoting a mandate for a vaccine that is still experimental, no liability for the manufacturers, proven known side effects(from reputable medical journals), not really effective preventing infection and transmission?

Peer reviewed science paper from HK. Guess HK scientists and doctors are Trump supporters and far right, white supremacists lol.or simply morons too?
Increased Myocarditis/Pericarditis risks for young male after vaccination
https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab989/6445179

« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 09:06:21 PM by akula1488 »

Offline akula1488

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
« Reply #5081 on: December 05, 2021, 08:21:29 AM »
The two vaccine makers are binkering. Pfizer is spreading misinformation about other vaccine makers.

Watch them now turn on each other

Pfizer’s Chief Medical Officer: “other vaccines have caused death not Pfizers”

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/astra-and-pfizer-go-to-war-again-in-new-row-over-covid-jab-performance-rjjqrnwh8

I guess we can add Pfizer to calbeas moron list. The very vaccine maker he wants every one to be jabbed with over and over again is spreading misinformation. This is purely comedy gold.

Offline zubs

• Thanks
  • -Given: 86
  • -Received: 525
« Reply #5082 on: December 05, 2021, 08:48:08 AM »
The CDC recommends children to get the pfizer vaccine.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s1102-PediatricCOVID-19Vaccine.html

Today, CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, M.D., M.P.H., endorsed the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ (ACIP) recommendation that children 5 to 11 years old be vaccinated against COVID-19 with the Pfizer-BioNTech pediatric vaccine. CDC now expands vaccine recommendations to about 28 million children in the United States in this age group and allows providers to begin vaccinating them as soon as possible.

This is our ultimate source for truth.

And it may be wrong, and may change as we gain more info on COVID and its mutations, but as of today, CDC says get the vaccine.

To go to public school one must provide the district with an immunization card.
Adding COVID vaccine to this card seems the same to me.
The only argument against is that the COVID vaccine is too new for mandating.

Above my pay grade to decide.  However, I'll listen to the CDC before any of you.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
COVID is the tenth leading cause of death for children in the United States
« Reply #5083 on: December 05, 2021, 09:17:56 AM »

https://www.wbrc.com/2021/05/23/covid-is-one-top-causes-death-children/

Also, children can be infected by and transmit the coronavirus.

The two vaccine makers are binkering. Pfizer is spreading misinformation about other vaccine makers.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/astra-and-pfizer-go-to-war-again-in-new-row-over-covid-jab-performance-rjjqrnwh8

I guess we can add Pfizer to calbeas moron list. The very vaccine maker he wants every one to be jabbed with over and over again is spreading misinformation. This is purely comedy gold.

Online morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 660
  • -Received: 594
« Reply #5084 on: December 05, 2021, 10:35:17 AM »

https://www.wbrc.com/2021/05/23/covid-is-one-top-causes-death-children/

Also, children can be infected by and transmit the coronavirus.

No it’s not…that’s baloney….

Since the start of the pandemic, there have been more than 8,300 hospitalizations among children in this age group, and there have been 745 deaths in children less than 18.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal