Author Topic: coronavirus  (Read 425636 times)

Offline Soylent Green Is People

• Abiding Dude. Housing focused NMLS Licensed
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 1041
  • -Received: 1219
  • Isaiah 58: 6-11
Re: coronavirus
« Reply #4050 on: June 04, 2021, 10:37:24 AM »
For context sake, the villain in "Frankenstein" wasn't The Monster, but the Doctor who built it.  Fauch needs to go.
My .02c

SGIP

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 554
  • -Received: 515
« Reply #4051 on: June 04, 2021, 10:47:11 AM »
OK, if you don't like the (lefty)  Newsweek article as source i posted above, try reading from the left leaning Vanity Fair piece and see where you land.  Its rather obvious the Chinese made this monstrosity.  Now, if it was a  accident or purposeful is the question.

The Lab-Leak Theory: Inside the Fight to Uncover COVID-19’s Origins

That wasn’t the only theory, though. Wuhan is also home to China’s foremost coronavirus research laboratory, housing one of the world’s largest collections of bat samples and bat-virus strains. The Wuhan Institute of Virology’s lead coronavirus researcher, Shi Zhengli, was among the first to identify horseshoe bats as the natural reservoirs for SARS-CoV, the virus that sparked an outbreak in 2002, killing 774 people and sickening more than 8,000 globally. After SARS, bats became a major subject of study for virologists around the world, and Shi became known in China as “Bat Woman” for her fearless exploration of their caves to collect samples. More recently, Shi and her colleagues at the WIV have performed high-profile experiments that made pathogens more infectious. Such research, known as “gain-of-function,” has generated heated controversy among virologists

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/the-lab-leak-theory-inside-the-fight-to-uncover-covid-19s-origins

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 492
  • -Received: 773
« Reply #4052 on: June 04, 2021, 11:01:51 AM »
For context sake, the villain in "Frankenstein" wasn't The Monster, but the Doctor who built it.  Fauch needs to go.

Another 5 year old response. This is coming from a proud sponsor on TI. Omegalul

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #4053 on: June 04, 2021, 11:04:34 AM »
How about the blame the Chinese government? Trump smiled and met with the Chinese Government. Trump and his representatives still communicated with China during the covid pandemic. Trump even congratulated the Chinese President for handling covid. 4Wierd (They all talk for tv, but won’t play hard ball)
If it was me, I would of blocked the Chinese calls and not respond to emails. Then send them multiple invoices for covid related expenses. But that’s me, business as always!

OK, if you don't like the (lefty)  Newsweek article as source i posted above, try reading from the left leaning Vanity Fair piece and see where you land.  Its rather obvious the Chinese made this monstrosity.  Now, if it was a  accident or purposeful is the question.

That wasn’t the only theory, though. Wuhan is also home to China’s foremost coronavirus research laboratory, housing one of the world’s largest collections of bat samples and bat-virus strains. The Wuhan Institute of Virology’s lead coronavirus researcher, Shi Zhengli, was among the first to identify horseshoe bats as the natural reservoirs for SARS-CoV, the virus that sparked an outbreak in 2002, killing 774 people and sickening more than 8,000 globally. After SARS, bats became a major subject of study for virologists around the world, and Shi became known in China as “Bat Woman” for her fearless exploration of their caves to collect samples. More recently, Shi and her colleagues at the WIV have performed high-profile experiments that made pathogens more infectious. Such research, known as “gain-of-function,” has generated heated controversy among virologists

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/the-lab-leak-theory-inside-the-fight-to-uncover-covid-19s-origins

« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 11:24:53 AM by eyephone »

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #4054 on: June 04, 2021, 11:35:33 AM »
How about the blame the Chinese government? Trump smiled and met with the Chinese Government. Trump and his representatives still communicated with China during the covid pandemic. Trump even congratulated the Chinese President for handling covid. 4Wierd (They all talk for tv, but won’t play hard ball)
If it was me, I would of blocked the Chinese calls and not respond to emails. Then send them multiple invoices for covid related expenses. But that’s me, business as always!

Yah...right...

Trump or Biden, which candidate does China want in the White House?

Since Trump took office, relations between the two countries have spiraled to their lowest point in decades. Trump has waged a tariff war, sanctioned Chinese officials, angered Beijing with his support for Taiwan, and banned Chinese technology companies, including prized telecommunications giant Huawei.
Though concerns about China have become decidedly more bipartisan in recent years, there remains a view among many in Washington that Chinese leaders would prefer a President Biden come 2021. It's an idea that was given fresh impetus, after William Evanina, a top US intelligence official, said in a statement last month that Beijing would rather Trump lose the election.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/25/asia/biden-trump-china-preferred-candidate-hnk-intl/index.html

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #4055 on: June 04, 2021, 11:38:28 AM »

Yah...right...

Trump or Biden, which candidate does China want in the White House?

Since Trump took office, relations between the two countries have spiraled to their lowest point in decades. Trump has waged a tariff war, sanctioned Chinese officials, angered Beijing with his support for Taiwan, and banned Chinese technology companies, including prized telecommunications giant Huawei.
Though concerns about China have become decidedly more bipartisan in recent years, there remains a view among many in Washington that Chinese leaders would prefer a President Biden come 2021. It's an idea that was given fresh impetus, after William Evanina, a top US intelligence official, said in a statement last month that Beijing would rather Trump lose the election.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/25/asia/biden-trump-china-preferred-candidate-hnk-intl/index.html

So trump did not congratulate the Chinese President during in the beginning of covid? (You watch too much fake news that you got your facts twisted)

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #4056 on: June 04, 2021, 11:50:07 AM »
Sure he did...and he was the first to rightfully accuse them of creating and unleashing this thing on us all....Idiots, (simply out of TDS) downplayed it so long that now china has had time to hide any evidence of their complicity in the crime. He was right again...that must hurt...By the way that fake news I quoted was a CNN story... ;D ;D >:D

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #4057 on: June 10, 2021, 08:16:22 AM »
Another lie that killed people is exposed...

Was Trump right about hydroxychloroquine all along? New study shows drug touted by former president can increase COVID survival rates by 200%
A study on 255 patients was done by St Barnabas Medical Center in New Jersey
The resulting report, out May 31, found hydroxychloroquine to be effective
The drug, when used in a high dose and with zinc, increased survival rates
The authors found it was only helpful in severe cases of COVID-19
Patients given the drug as part of the trial were on ventilators 
Trump's allies have seized on the report to declare that he was correct
As president, Trump touted hydroxychloroquine as a preventative treatment
He even took it himself, despite doctors then warning it could be dangerous
A growing number of studies are now suggesting the drug could be useful

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9671029/Hydroxychloroquine-zinc-increase-COVID-19-survival-rates-nearly-200.html

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #4058 on: June 10, 2021, 10:01:00 AM »
Could be useful. Also, did he take it when he was in the hospital for covid? No

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #4059 on: June 10, 2021, 10:05:20 AM »

Had already taken it. Used other therapeutics too.  Lead by example.

Trump says he's taking hydroxychloroquine, unproven drug he's touted for COVID-19
In a surprise, he said he's been taking the drug despite having no symptoms.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-taking-hydroxychloroquine-unproven-drug-touted-covid-19/story?id=70751728

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #4060 on: June 10, 2021, 10:06:09 AM »

Had already taken it. Used other therapeutics too.  Lead by example.

Trump says he's taking hydroxychloroquine, unproven drug he's touted for COVID-19
In a surprise, he said he's been taking the drug despite having no symptoms.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-taking-hydroxychloroquine-unproven-drug-touted-covid-19/story?id=70751728

He did not take it in the hospital.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #4061 on: June 10, 2021, 10:08:40 AM »
Wearing a mask is cheaper than catching covid than going to the hospital.

NY Times article: Covid Killed His Father. Then Came $1 Million in Medical Bills.

Insurers and Congress wrote rules to protect coronavirus patients, but the bills came anyway, leaving some mired in debt.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/21/upshot/covid-bills-financial-long-haulers.html
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 10:21:59 AM by eyephone »

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #4062 on: June 10, 2021, 11:00:30 AM »
Lead by example...Trump never supported masks, so he didn't wear them...

Trump says 'I don't agree' with CDC director's mask message

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-says-i-don-t-agree-cdc-director-s-mask-n1234253

Newly uncovered emails show Fauci admitting the truth about masks: They DON’T work

Fauci was asked by Sylvia Burwell, the Obama-appointed secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), whether or not she should wear a face mask on a then-upcoming flight. This is how Fauci responded:

“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material … I do not recommend that you wear a mask.”

Fauci made similar statements during a March 2020 interview on 60 Minutes, once again explaining to viewers that wearing a mask does not prevent the spread of anything.

“Right now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks,” Fauci stated. “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask.”

https://z3news.com/w/newly-uncovered-emails-show-fauci-admitting-the-truth-about-masks-they-dont-work/

He is "Science" after all...
;D ;D >:D

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #4063 on: June 10, 2021, 11:44:22 AM »
Masks do work. Stop spreading false info bro. If it’s false, why did Ivanka Trump wear a mask.
This is why people don’t believe you on TI.

Lead by example...Trump never supported masks, so he didn't wear them...

Trump says 'I don't agree' with CDC director's mask message

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-says-i-don-t-agree-cdc-director-s-mask-n1234253

Newly uncovered emails show Fauci admitting the truth about masks: They DON’T work

Fauci was asked by Sylvia Burwell, the Obama-appointed secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), whether or not she should wear a face mask on a then-upcoming flight. This is how Fauci responded:

“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material … I do not recommend that you wear a mask.”

Fauci made similar statements during a March 2020 interview on 60 Minutes, once again explaining to viewers that wearing a mask does not prevent the spread of anything.

“Right now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks,” Fauci stated. “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask.”

https://z3news.com/w/newly-uncovered-emails-show-fauci-admitting-the-truth-about-masks-they-dont-work/

He is "Science" after all...
;D ;D >:D

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #4064 on: June 10, 2021, 11:54:16 AM »
Fauci is "Science"  haven't you heard? Besides..you cannot prove a mask saved one life, just as I can't prove a mask didn't...too many factors go into the equation...can't prove a negative no matter what you read.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal