Author Topic: coronavirus  (Read 643772 times)

Online morekaos

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 651
  • -Received: 573
Re: coronavirus
« Reply #5220 on: December 08, 2021, 09:50:29 AM »
It is not an exercise. I did not force you to say 90 to 100% of  facebook or shall I say meta employees are vaccinated.

Sure it is...shows how irrelevant any of those stats are to what you think they are linked to....a political or idealistic covid agenda...there is nothing there.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 503
  • -Received: 788
« Reply #5221 on: December 08, 2021, 09:55:07 AM »
Shows that you lied. Kinda shady

Thats why another member calls you moreliar (idk)

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5222 on: December 08, 2021, 09:58:11 AM »
I thought you found this information on the 10q or public releases. You just made it up.

As you previously stated people lie on the internet. That you are from Greenland.

Online morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5223 on: December 08, 2021, 10:01:53 AM »
I thought you found this information on the 10q or public releases. You just made it up.

As you previously stated people lie on the internet. That you are from Greenland.

Greenland's cool!!

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5224 on: December 08, 2021, 10:37:08 AM »

Greenland's cool!!

Trolling

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5225 on: December 08, 2021, 10:39:45 AM »
10:38 am pst 12/8/21

There is no covid related headline articles (scrolling from the top of the page on downwards.) clap clap

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2751
  • -Received: 4075
  • 3CWG
« Reply #5226 on: December 08, 2021, 10:50:11 AM »
@R2D:

Condolences on you and your daughter's loss.

There are many unknowns about both the vaccines and Covid.

Current science says one is more harmful than the other, and one helps prevent the severity of the other. That's my choice... and I respect what other people choose, just as long as they protect themselves and those around them.

Edit: Wrong person @. :(
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 07:46:55 AM by irvinehomeowner »
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline nosuchreality

• Thanks
  • -Given: 152
  • -Received: 575
« Reply #5227 on: December 08, 2021, 11:19:40 AM »
@IHO, not me, that was Ready2Downsize

@NSR:

Current science says one is more harmful than the other, and one helps prevent the severity of the other. That's my choice... and I respect what other people choose, just as long as they protect themselves and those around them.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5228 on: December 08, 2021, 11:33:00 AM »
lol

@IHO, not me, that was Ready2Downsize

@NSR:

Online morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5229 on: December 08, 2021, 11:48:15 AM »

Greenland's cool!!

Trolling

No, really...Greenland is cool! (and about as relevant as your fox news obsession) ;D ;D >:D

Online morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5230 on: December 08, 2021, 12:02:40 PM »
The wicked witch of the mid-west for covid has sensed a change in the winds (and she has an election coming up)...No masks and no Mandates...who is this hypocrite?

Michigan Gov. Whitmer calls Biden’s vaccine mandate ‘a problem’ for businesses

LANSING — Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is voicing concern over a federal vaccine mandate proposed by President Joe Biden, appearing to break rank with her fellow Democrat in a high-stakes debate over the governmental response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Speaking Monday with local business owners in rural mid-Michigan, Whitmer expressed sympathy for employers who would be required to comply with Biden's vaccine mandate if it overcomes legal roadblocks that have so far delayed implementation.

State government is "an employer too,"

Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and the state legislature have agreed on a budget proposal that includes language banning health officials from enforcing mask mandates in schools and preventing state public agencies from enforcing vaccines on employees or customers.

"The director or local health officer shall not issue or enforce any orders or other directives that require an individual in this state who is under the age of 18 to wear a face mask or face covering," the 1,000-page budget states in one section.

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/michigan-gov-whitmer-calls-bidens-vaccine-mandate-problem-businesses

Offline akula1488

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 26
  • -Received: 42
« Reply #5231 on: December 08, 2021, 12:04:52 PM »
I fully agree with IHO. I just want to note the risk level is different for everyone for example if you are young, healthy , don't interact with other people socially or even recovered from alpha and Delta and have a good hygiene and careful..it might make more sense not be vaccinated and the Mandate doesn't make a lot sense. Calbears wants everyone to be jabbed regardless of circumstances. This is not very scientific at all.

@NSR:

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5232 on: December 08, 2021, 12:36:14 PM »

Greenland's cool!!

Trolling

No, really...Greenland is cool! (and about as relevant as your fox news obsession) ;D ;D >:D

CEO of fox news is vaccinated

Online morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5233 on: December 08, 2021, 01:23:21 PM »
ex-CEO of Facebooks daughter is vaccinated.

Online morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5234 on: December 08, 2021, 01:29:50 PM »
Vaccine mandates just don't stand up....

NY Supreme Court Delivers Crushing Blow to Mayor Bill de Blasio’s Vaccine Mandate

New York City’s Mayor Bill de Blasio issued a vaccine mandate on October 29. But in a ruling that throws into question the legality of the “mandate,” a judge for the Supreme Court of New York has blocked it.

“Mayor Bill de Blasio’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for New York City employees, including the NYPD, has been blocked by a Manhattan court,” Newsweek reported.

“On Tuesday, Judge Frank P. Nervo in the Supreme Court of New York gave notice that the mandate was suspended, pending a hearing scheduled for December 14,” the report added.

“The ruling comes shortly after Mayor Bill de Blasio said the city would also require private-sector workers to be vaccinated by Dec. 27. That policy affects about 184,000 businesses,” the Wall Street Journal noted.

https://beckernews.com/ny-supreme-court-delivers-crushing-blow-to-mayor-bill-de-blasios-vaccine-mandate-43429/

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal