Author Topic: coronavirus  (Read 645537 times)

Offline morekaos

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 651
  • -Received: 574
Re: coronavirus
« Reply #4935 on: December 01, 2021, 09:33:19 AM »
This is coming from a guy that is a fraud or a con artist. He gave a fake financial license to attempt to get my identity. Okay buddy.

I don't want to know who you are...was looking for you creds (which are lacking).

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 503
  • -Received: 789
« Reply #4936 on: December 01, 2021, 09:41:34 AM »
This is coming from a guy that is a fraud or a con artist. He gave a fake financial license to attempt to get my identity. Okay buddy.

I don't want to know who you are...was looking for you creds (which are lacking).

It is illegal to knowingly to fake credentials on a public forum. (as some people may rely on your financial advice, since you flex that your a financial advisor)
Consumer affairs check? finra check?

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
  • -Given: 30
  • -Received: 125
« Reply #4937 on: December 01, 2021, 10:05:00 AM »
Moreliar doing more lying.

The article says since January 1st. Biden didn't take office until January 21st. And even the ones dying a couple of days after January 21st were infected during Trump's tenure.

Offline akula1488

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 26
  • -Received: 42
« Reply #4938 on: December 01, 2021, 11:02:34 AM »
Please spin the higher fatality rate in Sept 2021 vs Sept 2020? Delta? Global warming? Racial injustice? Mis gendered? 2A?

The article says since January 1st. Biden didn't take office until January 21st. And even the ones dying a couple of days after January 21st were infected during Trump's tenure.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #4939 on: December 01, 2021, 11:16:38 AM »

It is illegal to knowingly to fake credentials on a public forum. (as some people may rely on your financial advice, since you flex that your a financial advisor)

No its not...No one here is a client of mine nor have I ever tried to to drive business here...For all you know I am Warren Buffett.  Try to find my information,  you can't, nor should you want to.  Like I said, I could give a rat's ass who you are. 

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #4940 on: December 01, 2021, 11:25:42 AM »

No its not...No one here is a client of mine nor have I ever tried to to drive business here....

Imposter scam? lol hahaa

Fraudsters may falsely claim to be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) or a state securities regulator in order to lure investors into scams, or even impersonate real investment professionals who actually are registered with these organizations. Fraudsters may misappropriate the name, address, registration number, logo, photo, or website likeness of a currently or previously registered firm or investment professional.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #4941 on: December 01, 2021, 11:29:54 AM »

Brandon..."I will end this!"  He actually said that over a year ago...toy with the numbers all you want...How's it going so far? ;D ;D >:D

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #4942 on: December 01, 2021, 11:31:10 AM »

No its not...No one here is a client of mine nor have I ever tried to to drive business here....

Imposter scam? lol hahaa

Fraudsters may falsely claim to be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) or a state securities regulator in order to lure investors into scams, or even impersonate real investment professionals who actually are registered with these organizations. Fraudsters may misappropriate the name, address, registration number, logo, photo, or website likeness of a currently or previously registered firm or investment professional.

...and how would I be benefiting from you so called "fraud"?

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #4943 on: December 01, 2021, 11:45:54 AM »

Imposter scam? lol hahaa

...and how would I be benefiting from you so called "fraud"?

You impersonated by giving a fake financial license #
You misappropriated the registration number.

#scam 

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #4944 on: December 01, 2021, 11:55:57 AM »
I didn't "misappropriate" anything...I made it up.  So what?  I told you immediately it was not real and you replied you were only "joking" and to take it down. .  What would be the purpose of the lie?  How did I "scam" or what was my benefit from your supposed "fraud".  Who was the "victim"?...and don't say yourself, because you always claim to be a victim.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #4945 on: December 01, 2021, 12:08:16 PM »
I didn't "misappropriate" anything...I made it up.  So what?  I told you immediately it was not real and you replied you were only "joking" and to take it down. .  What would be the purpose of the lie?  How did I "scam" or what was my benefit from your supposed "fraud".  Who was the "victim"?...and don't say yourself, because you always claim to be a victim.

No you did not tell the public forum immediately. I think it may have been days or a week. The victim maybe people who rely on your statements. We did know you were joking around until today.
The reason why they have laws in place to prevent fraud and secure capital markets. Just imagine if everybody throws out fake financial registration numbers and claim that they are financial advisors.

I only hope the number you gave is really fake.

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
  • -Given: 30
  • -Received: 125
« Reply #4946 on: December 01, 2021, 12:17:37 PM »
Please spin the higher fatality rate in Sept 2021 vs Sept 2020? Delta? Global warming? Racial injustice? Mis gendered? 2A?

Once again, stop being a moron.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #4947 on: December 01, 2021, 12:27:44 PM »

No you did not tell the public forum immediately. I think it may have been days or a week. The victim maybe people who rely on your statements. We did know you were joking around until today.
The reason why they have laws in place to prevent fraud and secure capital markets. Just imagine if everybody throws out fake financial registration numbers and claim that they are financial advisors.

Nope...a little over 40 minutes....and everything you said is wrong...I cannot benefit from things I say here... not a penny so no "fraud".

Again I dont have to tell you chit.
Go fu5 your self with transparency.
This is a dumb forum and you want transparency. But wont give out your fake license #. Go cry to your mummy.

Ok my number is A777012. What ya gonna do with that?

Honestly i dont care bro. Delete it
You take this too seriously. (I hope you know I am joking around)

That’s my point…that’s useless info and not it anyway. ;D >:D

Offline akula1488

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 26
  • -Received: 42
« Reply #4948 on: December 01, 2021, 12:35:56 PM »
Once again, stop calling people names and issue personal attacks. This just examplies lefts behavior when they cannot deal with facts, they start calling names: racist, white supremacists, anti Vaxxers, climate change denies etc. I am taking the high road here.

Once again, stop being a moron.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #4949 on: December 01, 2021, 12:56:39 PM »
You just made it easier for them. If they wanted to prosecute you. You showed how you gave a fake license #.

You dont have to make money for fraud to exist. The act of deceiving people and giving a fake license # is the act.

Nope...a little over 40 minutes....and everything you said is wrong...I cannot benefit from things I say here... not a penny so no "fraud".

Again I dont have to tell you chit.
Go fu5 your self with transparency.
This is a dumb forum and you want transparency. But wont give out your fake license #. Go cry to your mummy.

Ok my number is A777012. What ya gonna do with that?

Honestly i dont care bro. Delete it
You take this too seriously. (I hope you know I am joking around)

That’s my point…that’s useless info and not it anyway. ;D >:D

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Recent Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal