Tustin Legacy South

That district target and Costco are always busy as is. I just wish they would do more traditional SFRs so it isn?t as dense. But I?ll take the new construction. By the time they start selling Tustin legacy academy will be wrapping up its second year, hopefully that will help sales as all the schools from pre-k to 12 will be open

Mety said:
Who is Tustin Legacy?

If by "who" you are inquiring who the current master developer is for this project, it is the City of Tustin.  If memory serves me correctly, the Centex/Shea deal fell apart in 2006, and then Shea themselves walked away around 2011-ish.  I believe the City closed escrow on that property shortly after.

brianlin87 said:
Mety said:
Who is Tustin Legacy?

If by "who" you are inquiring who the current master developer is for this project, it is the City of Tustin.  If memory serves me correctly, the Centex/Shea deal fell apart in 2006, and then Shea themselves walked away around 2011-ish.  I believe the City closed escrow on that property shortly after.

Thanks for your thorough explanations. But I was just being sarcastic who cares about Tustin when we're in TalkIrvine. :)

Back