Elections for Stonegate HOA board

dliberty

Hi folks,

Haven't been on here for a while (roughly since purchasing my home).
Also apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong forum.
I am running for the Stonegate board of directors but I'm not here to promote myself. Rather, I'd like to ask that if you or anyone you know lives in Stonegate please take a few minutes to vote. Without quorum the existing board will just get to handpick whomever they want.
Just surveying the community many haven't voted or aren't even aware of the elections! If you need help getting your ballot please contact me or the association.
Elections take place on Thursday, January 16, 2020. If you're voting via mail your ballot must reach the offices prior to that date.

Let's keep Stonegate running on a democracy.

Thanks in advance.

Hey sounds good. I am actually in Stonegate. I think it's OK to mention your name? I read the intro paragraphs for some of the candidates, definitely some good ideas in there e.g. security cameras, Google Fiber. There was an incumbent mentioning about elimination of birthing houses - I was curious what he had done about them in the past since he was an incumbent.

"Birthing Houses" - that's a problem in all these new or newer rvine communities. I hope to bring it up in my community's HOA as well. It just seems like the issue is so widely known in Irvine and yet police or other law enforcement  agencies care to ignore.  I sometimes think it's Irvine company working with the city because Irvine company gets these overseas investors to buy it's properties.

Back