Katie Porter's vote for impeachment!

frank69m

Let's see if she votes on party lines or if she votes based on what her district really wants.

If it turns out that Trump is impeached, which I think he will, it's obviously a farse because it's a vote is partisan which should be wrong by default.

In any case, I think if she votes for impeachment, I think we need to work on getting her bat girl A#$ out of office next round.

If the evidence presented constitutes a vote for impeachment, if you check past presidents, most of them should have been impeached. It's complete trash that's splitting this country.

Vote Republican next round and get rid of Bat Girl if she votes for impeachment! Rigged process that's dangerous.

It?s plain and simple he asked a foreign country to investigate his political opponent. Trump even asked China to investigate Biden talking reporters. Unbelievable!

(Sounds kind of desperate)

Either way, people need to voice their opinion to their elected official in addition to expressing their view here.

Congresswoman Katie Porter may be reached at (202) 225-5611.

Leave a message expressing your views in favor or against both articles of impeachment.

Unfortunately the other congresswoman that left voted to remove the salt deductions from homeowners. So why should I buy a house to upgrade. I can?t offset my income and count on the deductions. I?ll just stay in my current shack.  ;)
Also, she voted to eliminate entertainment expenses. So businesses can't deduct most entertainment expenses.

I can?t tell you how much this sucks. I mean business can still spend on entertainment, but they can?t deduct it legally. Only if they knew how this was beneficial for businesses. Politicians don?t get it.

ready for the big day today!

e3a2oh8klb541.gif

Trump is polling his highest approval rating since May and he is now beating all of the Dem challengers in head-to-head match ups.  I say let's keep the impeachment charade going all year!

Liar Loan said:
Trump is polling his highest approval rating since May and he is now beating all of the Dem challengers in head-to-head match ups.  I say let's keep the impeachment charade going all year!

Regardless, I don't believe Katie Porter represents our district and instead, is only protecting her political career. She's just Pelosi's puppet. The vote being this partisan proves that it's just all party line politics.  She doesn't represent our district and I think she needs to be gone next round.

frank69m said:
Liar Loan said:

Regardless, I don't believe Katie Porter represents our district and instead, is only protecting her political career. She's just Pelosi's puppet. The vote being this partisan proves that it's just all party line politics.  She doesn't represent our district and I think she needs to be gone next round.

Hold up. I think you don?t represent our values. You must have been heart broken when they all loss Orange County. They were even endorsed by the local newspaper.

It?s okay to pay a little more taxes. No it?s not!

Just like I was right against Measure B. The previous member and I didn?t like it. We gave our option about it and guess what they loss. (No money spent, some people call it like a miracle)

It?s obvious I know what I?m talking about. Business people know exactly what I?m talking about when it comes to taxes. People who bought in Eastwood were blessed with the gains. I heard some people said it was kind because of me and the other guy. (Marketing campaign, free of charge of course but we delivered began and trust began)
People that owned homes that are high value got screwed due to the fact they can?t deduct the taxes like before.

Porter was elected fairly and we should respect that, but I believe she will face a much tougher challenge if the Republicans select a strong primary candidate. Every candidate has their supporters; Porter benefited greatly from the votes of UCI students who might not vote for her now that she is not on campus. Walters lost votes more than Porter earned them. In the end, we should all be ready for numerous ads.

Kangen.Irvine said:
Porter was elected fairly and we should respect that, but I believe she will face a much tougher challenge if the Republicans select a strong primary candidate. Every candidate has their supporters; Porter benefited greatly from the votes of UCI students who might not vote for her now that she is not on campus. Walters lost votes more than Porter earned them. In the end, we should all be ready for numerous ads.

Mayor Don Sedgwick for the 45th District!
https://sedgwickforcongress.com/

eyephone said:
It?s plain and simple he asked a foreign country to investigate his political opponent. Trump even asked China to investigate Biden talking reporters. Unbelievable!

(Sounds kind of desperate)

Nonsense!

This is quid-pro-quo, committed by Joe Biden (clear evidence in audio and video):

2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html

eyephone said:
Unfortunately the other congresswoman that left voted to remove the salt deductions from homeowners. So why should I buy a house to upgrade. I can?t offset my income and count on the deductions. I?ll just stay in my current shack.  ;)
Also, she voted to eliminate entertainment expenses. So businesses can't deduct most entertainment expenses.

I can?t tell you how much this sucks. I mean business can still spend on entertainment, but they can?t deduct it legally. Only if they knew how this was beneficial for businesses. Politicians don?t get it.

Jobless and in a crap shack. Stay that way and spend your entire day posting on TI.

I find it reprehensible that you, "gpquest" would call anyone "un-American" who has devoted their time to public service and who has been elected.  Are you similarly labeling each of their hundreds of thousands of voters "un-american"?

gpquest said:
Katie Porter is a stooge for Pelosi and her gang of Trump haters (Nadler, Schiff and the un-American Squad).

Is this the type of person you want representing the 45th District (Irvine)?

What a shame!!!

VOTE HER OUT!!!
https://pluralist.com/katie-porter-batgirl-halloween-costume/

He can only say vote her out. But won?t adress Mimi Walter?s voted for the SALT cap deductions limit.

?The two California Republican representatives who voted against the bill cited the removal of a deduction for state and local taxes, known by the acronym SALT, which is expected to impact high earners in Democratic-leaning states. It?s also the main reason the Republicans in other states who voted against the bill did so.?
https://qz.com/1161496/which-republicans-voted-against-the-tax-bill/

freedomcm said:
I find it reprehensible that you, "gpquest" would call anyone "un-American" who has devoted their time to public service and who has been elected.  Are you similarly labeling each of their hundreds of thousands of voters "un-american"?

gpquest said:
Katie Porter is a stooge for Pelosi and her gang of Trump haters (Nadler, Schiff and the un-American Squad).

Is this the type of person you want representing the 45th District (Irvine)?

What a shame!!!

VOTE HER OUT!!!
https://pluralist.com/katie-porter-batgirl-halloween-costume/

JIMHO, I'm fine with the SALT limitation.  As far as I'm concerned, the best thing for our democracy is insuring all feel the full wrath of the taxes being levied.

I'll even go as far as your typical wage slave shouldn't have withholdings and IMHO, should be held accountable to self set aside their required FICA and income taxes and pay them. Writing quarterly tax checks really hammers home the taxes which for too many is missing and the reindeer games of free stuff paid for by someone else continues.

California loves its spending but remember what a measely little vehicle tax did to the Governor.

I guess your part of the crowd it?s okay to pay a little more. Who in the right mind is okay to pay a little more? Paying more is not good when it comes to taxes.

Interest in all forms were detuctable since 1894. All of the sudden like almost nothing. Call me a historian nerd, but this sh## is rigged. This tax law is a sham, and is completely bias due to where a person lives. The tax law reform act of 1986 (during President Raegan) didn?t hurt tax payers due to location. I have a right as US citizen to express my thoughts and views. Now the government is out to get you and take your money and distribute it to other people through out the US. (Do you remember the map I shared with you? How the tax payers money is distributed throughout the US based on Income? I can tell you this the high income states that generate money is not one of them. (I can share the map if you think it?s fake) lol

It gets better. The Trump administration was in favor for states to collect sales tax. If you don?t believe me read this article.https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...d-to-collect-online-sales-taxes-idUSKBN1GI05Z
Add more costs for small a big business dealing with this.

Trump is pro tax!!! (Distribute the tax from Ca and Ny to states that need assistance and give a break to business. But they weren?t like even paying taxes to begin with. He also lobbied for states to levy taxes on online sales. So small business needs to account for the county/city and state tax. (Which is not easy)

nosuchreality said:
JIMHO, i'm fine with the SALT limitation.  As far as I'm concerned, the best thing for our democracy is insuring all feel the full wrath of the taxes being levied.

I'll even go as far as your typical wage slave shoulsn't have withholdings and IMHo, should be held accountable to self set aside their required FICA and income taxes and pay them. Writing quarterly tax checks really hammers home the taxes which for too many is missing and the raindeer games of free stuff paid for by someone else continues.

California loves its spending but remember what a measely little vehic!e tax did to the Governor.

This is why Housing has not picked up. Let it fall as far as I?m concern. The tech companies will squeeze the housing employment. (Friendly FYI) wink

nosuchreality said:
JIMHO, i'm fine with the SALT limitation.  As far as I'm concerned, the best thing for our democracy is insuring all feel the full wrath of the taxes being levied.

I'll even go as far as your typical wage slave shoulsn't have withholdings and IMHo, should be held accountable to self set aside their required FICA and income taxes and pay them. Writing quarterly tax checks really hammers home the taxes which for too many is missing and the raindeer games of free stuff paid for by someone else continues.

California loves its spending but remember what a measely little vehic!e tax did to the Governor.

Back