New Listing - Arden Square Plan 4 in Northwood Pointe (111 Shadywood)

usctrojancpa

I listed a turnkey Arden Square Plan 4 detached condo in Northwood Pointe earlier this evening on MLS. The home was built in 2002 and features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with 2,315sf of living space. Even though the home is a detached condo it feels like a detached SFR.  The home is listed at $1,050,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.  I will have open houses this weekend on Saturday Nov, 16th and Sunday, Nov 17th from 1-4pm for both days.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/111-Shadywood-92620/unit-10/home/5895272

Pictures and the virtual tour is in the link below:

www.111Shadywood.com

If any of you are in the area, come and say hi.

yes2 said:
wow..with in a week that too in November, no slowdown for you Martin?
may stop by during the open house

Well, I think it?s a couple of things at play. First, these Plan 4s don?t come up for sale often as the last one that sold was in Sept of last year. Second, the home shows well and is staged.  And lastly, I believe the listing price is appropriate given the comps and the current market. The Northwood Pointe Villlage is a very popular one as you have the elementary school and high school within walking distance and you have Mello Roos expiring soon. 

Yeah, come on by as I?ll have Corner Bakery for folks today.

This home is roughly 16 or so years into their MR. Any idea when this area might see their MR go by the wayside?

Soylent Green Is People said:
This home is roughly 16 or so years into their MR. Any idea when this area might see their MR go by the wayside?

Per the Seller, the MR is expiring next year.  Btw, a 3rd offer came in earlier today.  Counters going out tonight.

The seller accepted one of the counters and the buyer deposited the EMD into escrow today so I updated the status of the MLS listing to back-up offer.

Escrow called me letting me that we officially closed on the transaction.  The sales price is $1,065,000 or $15,000 over the list price and is an Arden Square model 4 record closing price.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller. 

Back