Katie Porter has voted for the impeachment inquiry!

frank69m

I would like to know her reasoning for wanting the inquiry even though no one including Republican House members has any idea on what charges are being brought up because of the Schiff soviet style inquiry.

I think we need to vote her out next round!

What did the previous congress woman (MW) do? She voted for the salt tax limit. A lot of homeowners and many real estate agents are not happy.

So disappointing to see fellow Asians in Irvine voted a Never Trumper into our district. The liberal Democrats will destroy Irvine over time! Maybe it's time to pack up and leave for good.

I think that says it all....

Holy impeachment! Democrat Katie Porter is slammed on social media for dressing up as BATGIRL in Congress on same day as historic inquiry vote

House Democrat Katie Porter arrived in Congress wearing a full batgirl costume
Rep. Porter's unorthodox outfit choice was met with both praise and ridicule
Some accused her of not taking the impeachment inquiry seriously enough
One person accused her of 'making a mockery' of House of Representatives

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7638599/House-Democrat-Katie-Porter-slammed-dressing-BATGIRL.html

gpquest said:
So disappointing to see fellow Asians in Irvine voted a Never Trumper into our district. The liberal Democrats will destroy Irvine over time! Maybe it's time to pack up and leave for good.

Hate to break it to you. People don?t care about the back and forth politics. But they do care about their pocket book aka money and taxes. People are complaining to CNBC hosts about the salt tax deduction via tweets.
The middle and working class got left out in the tax reform.
How about Main Street?

frank69m said:
I would like to know her reasoning for wanting the inquiry even though no one including Republican House members has any idea on what charges are being brought up because of the Schiff soviet style inquiry.

I think we need to vote her out next round!

Go to the Mimi Walters thread and read the comments by different users.

#townhallshowup?

morekaos said:
I think that says it all....

Holy impeachment! Democrat Katie Porter is slammed on social media for dressing up as BATGIRL in Congress on same day as historic inquiry vote

House Democrat Katie Porter arrived in Congress wearing a full batgirl costume
Rep. Porter's unorthodox outfit choice was met with both praise and ridicule
Some accused her of not taking the impeachment inquiry seriously enough
One person accused her of 'making a mockery' of House of Representatives

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7638599/House-Democrat-Katie-Porter-slammed-dressing-BATGIRL.html

when pelosi puts up the bat signal for impeachment

20469904-7638599-House_Democrat_Katie_Porter_wears_batgirl_outfit_for_key_vote_on-a-60_1572607017922.jpg

All talk no action. How come you didn?t help Mimi when she was running her campaign?  They did nothing..
Just like measure B. I was spot on. I guess my posts are worth more than what they spent on measure B.

eyephone said:
All talk no action. How come you didn?t help Mimi when she was running her campaign?  They did nothing..
Just like measure B. I was spot on. I guess my posts are worth more than what they spent on measure B.

Also, I was correct on no on Prop 6.

Hmmm...i'm getting the sense that you guys don't like katie porter.

I'll probably vote her out in the next cycle.  She's done/will do what I wanted her to do already.
It will depend on who the republicans put up.

However, if trump is still around, I will vote for katie again.

gpquest said:
The do-nothing Democrats will bring this kind of destruction to Irvine:

Nancy Pelosi's district:
https://www.city-journal.org/san-francisco-homelessness

You can?t adress why Mimi lost when she was the favorite to win. She was endorsed by the OC register.
You can?t adress the salt tax limit that Mimi voted for.

We want someone that will fight for the small guy!!!

Regarding Nancy Pelosi:
Nancy is doing a good job. Nancy has impressed like a lot of people even myself. She was the person in charge in last meeting with Trump. (Look at the pics) Also, look at the other Republicans sitting with Trump looks like they don?t dispute what Nancy is saying. (Take a look at their faces)

It seems like everything Nancy does is calculated done. For example, She puts on her sun glasses and the Internet goes crazy.

This topic is too easy to talk about. It?s like tee ball for a professional athlete. (I know what pitch will be thrown before the pitch is made.)

Just remember you are conversating with a genius.

eyephone said:
This topic is too easy to talk about. It?s like tee ball for a professional athlete. (I know what pitch will be thrown before the pitch is made.)

Just remember you are conversating with a genius.

very stable genius

morekaos said:
Think a lot of people are regretting their Katie votes. (Porter and Hill)

No we really don't.  The dems have plenty of problems but the last thing the poser in cheif needs is reliable rubber stamp representatives.

The Republicans need to wake up if they don't want to lose everything for a generation.

Back