Look who showed up in the top rankings - Congrats USCTrojanCPA

Any one able to break down the metrics used here (transaction timeframe, other metrics used to determine the list, weighting, etc)?  This list is missing the usual suspects and I'm wondering why....  I hope it's not a "paid" advertising things.

Anyway, congrats to Martin on making the list.

woodburyowner said:
Any one able to break down the metrics used here (transaction timeframe, other metrics used to determine the list, weighting, etc)?  This list is missing the usual suspects and I'm wondering why....  I hope it's not a "paid" advertising things.

I have no idea how they came up with the data.  You are probably thinking of agents who have teams, I can't compete against them and I don't want to as I can provide personalized service for all my clients.  Other than specific property marketing, I spend $0 on "farming" marketing.  I am on HomeLight and have gotten a few clients from that website over the past few years.

USCTrojanCPA said:
woodburyowner said:

I have no idea how they came up with the data.  You are probably thinking of agents who have teams, I can't compete against them and I don't want to as I can provide personalized service for all my clients.  Other than specific property marketing, I spend $0 on "farming" marketing.  I am on HomeLight and have gotten a few clients from that website over the past few years.

There still are some teams on this list, but not the ones that I see around Irvine.  I mean, look at Derek and Judi.. they show 500+ transactions.  Even over a few year time period, that seems suspiciously high..

woodburyowner said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
woodburyowner said:

There still are some teams on this list, but not the ones that I see around Irvine.  I mean, look at Derek and Judi.. they show 500+ transactions.  Even over a few year time period, that seems suspiciously high..

13+ transactions per month is totally believable.... ::)

woodburyowner said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
woodburyowner said:

I went back into my MLS closed data and show about 90 closed transactions (both list and buy side) in the past 3 years so it may be pulling the numbers over last 3 years for everyone.  I do roughly 25-35% of the volume that the largest Irvine teams do.

Congrats on this USC.

I don?t even recognize anyone else except maybe Fred S. 

But it?s been so long since I?ve paid attention to for sale signs I don?t even know who the current players are in Irvine.

Panda said:
Watch out Monica Carr and Jessica Hong because Martin Mania is taking no prisoners in Irvine.  8)

Yeah, how come Monica and Jessica are not in the list? I thought there were like the #1 sellers in Irvine.

Mety said:
Panda said:
Watch out Monica Carr and Jessica Hong because Martin Mania is taking no prisoners in Irvine.  8)

Yeah, how come Monica and Jessica are not in the list? I thought there were like the #1 sellers in Irvine.

haven't you seen all the mailers?  everyone is #1  :)

Back