Lousy Irvine Drivers

Liar Loan

Woodbridge a few nights ago.

aocohiceons31.jpg

Mety said:
Liar Loan said:
Woodbridge a few nights ago.

Man, is that an accident or a murder scene?

The thread I pulled it from said they were doing about 80 mph and it's about the fourth time in recent years that a car has flown into the lake.

That's North Lake where Yale tees off into the lake.

If it's nighttime, you don't know the area, are on your phone, drunk or some/all of the above... you're going swimming while driving down that area.

irvinehomeowner said:

If it's nighttime, you don't know the area, are on your phone, drunk or some/all of the above... you're going swimming while driving down that area.

Plus let's face it... If you have an Irvine driver behind the wheel, odds are even greater of a "swim" occurring.

Liar Loan said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Plus let's face it... If you have an Irvine driver behind the wheel, odds are even greater of a "swim" occurring.

Man... that's cityist. :)

I would never want to own a house that backs to a 4-way intersection.  I have seen so many incidents of backyard walls being smashed in by accidents at those intersections.  (Mostly in North OC though.  Maybe in Irvine the landscaping provides a protective buffer.)

irvinehomeowner said:
BTW: Woodbridge has a high demographic of more seasoned drivers... so that's a factor too.

What do you mean by seasoned drivers? I think there are more older folks there. They're not always so good at driving if I remember correctly...

Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
BTW: Woodbridge has a high demographic of more seasoned drivers... so that's a factor too.

What do you mean by seasoned drivers? I think there are more older folks there. They're not always so good at driving if I remember correctly...

Maybe my choice of words is too obscure... yes we are saying the same thing.

Back