Tustin Levity Broker Co-Op

Kenkoko

I have a friend interested in Tustin Levity either the Velocity or the Icon.

Any realtor here willing to do partial rebate on the broker co-op ? also what's the current co-op for Tustin Levity?

Kenkoko said:

Any realtor here willing to do partial rebate on the broker co-op ? also what's the current co-op for Tustin Levity?

Why not Fleet? I think you get the most bang for your buck at Fleet.

3 story condos are the new normal so future buyers won't dislike such homes like past buyers did.

Happiness said:
Kenkoko said:

Why not Fleet? I think you get the most bang for your buck at Fleet.

3 story condos are the new normal so future buyers won't dislike such homes like past buyers did.

True, but when we spoke to people at Novel Park and Levity most people disliked the apartment style feel of the 3 story type units. Levity more-so since it also has the U-shaped parking arrangement. I?m also confused why the HOA is so high at Levity. There?s only that one communal area right with the pool? I?m just basing that off of Portola Springs being about the same.

Some people also  said they didn?t like the penthouse style where you get a big area, nearly just one floor, but you have someone above or below you, plus a few shared walls. That definitely makes it feel like a giant apartment so I get that.

I hope your friend likes it there. We were waiting on Levity and when we went to the early opening for prequalified we were definitely let down. Shame since we love that it?s right next to Costco and AMC. Took us a while to finally find a 2 story condo we liked.

Great that it is next to Costco and the District. Bad that is is really close to the Waste Management processing facilities and recycling center and the cements plant.

Yes, why buy an apartment, just go rent it.

Haven't had a buyer who was interested in Levity so I'm not 100% what the broker co-op is but it's most likely 3-4% since it's Lennar.

Like most places around Irvine, it's about 3% of the selling price. Your realtor should be able to tell you the exact amount.

Back