New Listing - Paloma Plan 4 paired home in Portola Springs (52 Conservancy)

usctrojancpa

I listed a beautifully remodeled Paloma Plan 4 duplex in Portola Springs earlier this morning on MLS. The home was built in 2008 and features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms along with a downstairs bedroom and full bath with 2,665sf of living space. Each of the 4 bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom which you don't really see in homes priced under $1.5m, let alone under $1m.  The home is listed at $980,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.  I will have open houses this weekend on Saturday Oct, 5th and Sunday, Oct 6th from 1-4pm for both days.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/52-Conservancy-92618/home/21935366

Pictures and the virtual tour is in the link below:

www.52Conservancy.com

Weather looks great for next weekend so maybe some of you guys will drop by to say hi.

Good luck with the sale. I loved this home model when it first opened. I was impressed with Brookfield's design. How many builders put all in suite bathrooms in a 2600 sq ft home? That's awesome, you never have to share a bathroom again. Only downside is all the cleaning.

Here is a thread from 2007 talking about the Paloma development. Interesting to see how peak pricing from 2006 is finally catching up to 2019.
https://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,4476.0.html

iacrenter said:
Good luck with the sale. I loved this home model when it first opened. I was impressed with Brookfield's design. How many builders put all in suite bathrooms in a 2600 sq ft home? That's awesome, you never have to share a bathroom again. Only downside is all the cleaning.

Here is a thread from 2007 talking about the Paloma development. Interesting to see how peak pricing from 2006 is finally catching up to 2019.
https://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,4476.0.html

Thank you.  Yeah, I rarely see en-suite bathrooms for 4+ bedroom under $1.5m (it's usually 3,500sf+ homes that have all en-suite bathrooms) so I doubt that there's more than a few builders that offer all en-suite bathrooms in sub 3,000sf homes.

Probably because most buyers would rather have a loft space instead.  At least that?s how I felt about this floorplan.  Regardless, nice house and a nice tract.  Good luck!

Most builders don't offer that feature due to cost. It is a lot cheaper to build a loft than multiple bathrooms.

iacrenter said:
Most builders don't offer that feature due to cost. It is a lot cheaper to build a loft than multiple bathrooms.

If a builder was able to squeeze in 4 en-suite bathrooms into a 4 bedroom home along with an upstairs loft with total living space of around 2,500sf that would be amazing use of space.  To get all of that with most all builders you have to get at least 3,000sf and more likely around 3,500sf+ of living space. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
I listed a beautifully remodeled Paloma Plan 4 duplex in Portola Springs earlier this morning on MLS. The home was built in 2008 and features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms along with a downstairs bedroom and full bath with 2,665sf of living space. Each of the 4 bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom which you don't really see in homes priced under $1.5m, let alone under $1m.  The home is listed at $980,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.  I will have open houses this weekend on Saturday Oct, 5th and Sunday, Oct 6th from 1-4pm for both days.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/52-Conservancy-92618/home/21935366

Pictures and the virtual tour is in the link below:

www.52Conservancy.com

Weather looks great for next weekend so maybe some of you guys will drop by to say hi.

it this really a 2665 or 2530 sqft ? based upon the original paloma thread plan 4 sqft is 2530. please confirm

The builder on the floor plan does list the home as 2,530sf.  However, the square footage from the County is 2,655 per the title records.  It's not uncommon for the County's square footage to be slightly higher as the builder's number is a conservative estimate. 

I heard the builders don't count the stairs for sf. which could add up quite a bit especially if you're in 4-story ones. ;D

Mety said:
I heard the builders don't count the stairs for sf. which could add up quite a bit especially if you're in 4-story ones. ;D

Yeah, I'm not sure why the builder's SF is almost always lower than the County's SF.  I've seen the County's SF be as high as 4-5% higher than the builder's SF.  It may be a CYA for the builder to estimate the actual SF lower than actual, not sure.

Back