Why are some Irvine Schools showing leftwing CNN to our kids?

Maybe you need to move to a red state and away from all those Asian people that you said you apparently hate....5 YEARS AGO.  Why are you still living in Irvine?

Or are you just a troll?
https://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,11280.msg218796.html#msg218796

I mean, come one....street traffic now sucks, there are dust plumes all over the Woodbury area, stupid construction trucks and cement mixers all over, parking sucks at most of the strip malls, I have 3 rock dings on my bumper because of all the construction and gravel on the ground (occured over the last 2 months), and worst of all, more and more Fu$#@ Chinese buyers all over.

When will the Irvine City Council and the Irvine company stop this madness.  There was a time where I loved this area. Now, its all downhill and I wanted to thank the buffons on the City Council.

frank:

Back in the old  days of this forum, you always had the most sensitive sense of smell. So, in your expert opinion, do you think this current asphalt-gate is real, or mass hysteria fed by TIC competitors?

paydawg said:
Maybe you need to move to a red state and away from all those Asian people that you said you apparently hate....5 YEARS AGO.  Why are you still living in Irvine?

Or are you just a troll?

Wow

I'd be pissed too if I paid to live in IUSD and they set my kid in front of a TV to watch CNN all day.

paydawg said:

Or are you just a troll?
https://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,11280.msg218796.html#msg218796

I mean, come one....street traffic now sucks, there are dust plumes all over the Woodbury area, stupid construction trucks and cement mixers all over, parking sucks at most of the strip malls, I have 3 rock dings on my bumper because of all the construction and gravel on the ground (occured over the last 2 months), and worst of all, more and more Fu$#@ Chinese buyers all over.

When will the Irvine City Council and the Irvine company stop this madness.  There was a time where I loved this area. Now, its all downhill and I wanted to thank the buffons on the City Council.

Double Wow. That?s was his previous post in red. (not paydawg)

2011:https://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,1769.msg22359.html

frank69m said:
You guys should stop making fun of FCBers. Would you rather have your home prices here stay up with the FCBers. Or have a bunch of Mexican gang-bangers move in and lower your home prices, education standards and have trash in the streets?

2013:https://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,10948.msg209836.html#msg209836

frank69m said:
When I first moved and purchased a home in Irvine 5+ years ago, it was a fine city: clean, quiet, family oriented and you could get to pretty much anywhere pretty quickly.
Now, the fools at the Irvine Company and City Hall seemed to have really mucked with a good thing:
1) Built too many homes too fast
2) Traffic is terrible. Why do they need to re-pave every single road at the same time? It seems everytime I turn a corner, they are repaving a perfectly good road (compared to LA). This is the area I hate too much. Thanks Irvine City council for runing a good thing. I mean, why mess up Sand Canyon, do construction on Culver and mess up Barranca all at the same time. Why can't you do this separately?  Short on money and just want to spend it at the end of the year? Buffoons if you ask me.
3) Built too many apartments. Although, Irvine should have some, there are just too  many and attract a lower class of people mostly (not always)
4) Schools are getting crowded
5) Too many Asian, Indians and now it seems middle easterns. Don't say I'm prejudice. I'm all for diversity, but these fools tend to bring their culture and languages everywhere they are.
Move people = more frustrations, more crime, etc.
Too much of a good thing attracts too many people.
So, think twice before you move here as it is getting to be a mess and carefully evaluate where you buy a home.

momopi said:
If that was YF he'd have blanked out all the old posts already.

Speaking of, I went to look at his old posts and didn't realize he x'ed ALL of his posts on his different accounts.... thousands of them. That's incredible... he should have just forced the admin to delete his accounts like someone else who is no longer here.

irvinehomeowner said:
momopi said:
If that was YF he'd have blanked out all the old posts already.

Speaking of, I went to look at his old posts and didn't realize he x'ed ALL of his posts on his different accounts.... thousands of them. That's incredible... he should have just forced the admin to delete his accounts like someone else who is no longer here.

Crank that ROI to the Max

Back