Shea homes in Groves

lovingit

There is a plot of land in the northwest area bordering Saddlebrook and Woody Knolls. They have Shea homes signs there but when I talk to the Padova sales agent, she says Padova is not being built there so she?s not sure what is being built there. The plot of land is not that big maybe 30 homes at most, so I?m curious if anyone knows?

lovingit said:
There is a plot of land in the northwest area bordering Saddlebrook and Woody Knolls. They have Shea homes signs there but when I talk to the Padova sales agent, she says Padova is not being built there so she?s not sure what is being built there. The plot of land is not that big maybe 30 homes at most, so I?m curious if anyone knows?

Hmmm... That's interesting. The Planning Department doesn't have that specific area marked for a development project just yet.

Just happen to reread the old city doc from 2016 for Padova and it indicate the area above model home and Genoa were part of Padova tract.  Not sure why back in September the sales staff stated that Padova is not going to build there. 

Check out some of the future home site back against Woody Knoll, they have pretty large back yard. 

index.php

Attachments

• Padova Site Map.jpg
    Padova Site Map.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 707
Back