New Listing - Harbor Station Plan 4X condo in Aliso Viejo (100 Playa Cir.)

usctrojancpa

I listed a beautiful Harbor Station Plan 4X condo in the Glenwood community of Aliso Viejo yesterday afternoon on MLS. The home was built in 2010 and features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with an upstairs tech space with 1,631sf of living space. The home is listed at $599,900.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.  I will have open houses this weekend on Saturday, Sept. 21st and Sunday, Sept. 22nd from 1-4pm for both days.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Aliso-Viejo/100-Playa-Cir-92656/unit-T/home/28932470

Pictures and the virtual tour is in the link below:

www.100PlayaCir.com

If any of you are in the area, please come by and say hello.

First buyer cancelled escrow due to job issues but we went to our first back up buyer on Saturday morning.  Once their deposit hits escrow, I'll change the status back to back-up offer on MLS.

Got word from escrow that we closed earlier today.  The sales price was a full list price of $599,900.  Congrats to the buyer and seller.

An interesting point that I didn't mention was that the first buyer was going to buy the home for $595,000.  The second buyer didn't see the home and get their loan pre-approval until the day that I change the status to back-up offer on MLS so they thought that they lost the home.  Then when I changed the status to active on MLS when the first buyer cancelled escrow, the second buyer agent contacted me the same day letting me know that he was going to be submitting a full priced offer.  So other than closing later, it worked out for the best for the seller.

Back