Why are the liberals in Irvine showing CNN at some schools

frank69m

My son came home the other day and asked me why everyone hates Trump so much. I asked him where he heard that from and he said that they now show CNN news to the students.

Odd... Don't even know why they show such a biased channel.

What news channel is unbiased? I?m a conservative and find Fox News as annoying and one sided as MSNBC. Maybe I should listen to NPR instead.

BiasChart.jpg

iacrenter said:
What news channel is unbiased? I?m a conservative and find Fox News as annoying and one sided as MSNBC. Maybe I should listen to NPR instead.

The Christian Science Monitor has a reputation as one of the few unbiased news sources (in print not television).  Interestingly, I don't think Google News ever promotes their articles.  It must not fit the agenda.

My old companies all steered away from any news channel for this reason. They only showed Food Network or HGTV.

iacrenter said:

Uh, how about cspan....and why not show several different news channels instead of just CNN....  And it also depends on how left or how far right a channel is...duh

frank69m said:
iacrenter said:

Uh, how about cspan....and why not show several different news channels instead of just CNN....  And it also depends on how left or how far right a channel is...duh

Do you believe in the freedom of the press? (Which is protected by the first amendment.)

frank69m said:
I posted something earlier...didn't get much opinions...getting kinda upset.
https://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,17098.msg354894/topicseen.html#new

Why are there two threads about the same topic? No need to get upset. Relax and chill.

Back