New Listing - Tristania Plan 3 town home @ Cypress Village (125 Full Sun)

usctrojancpa

I listed a turnkey Tristania Plan 3 town home in Cypress Village late last night on MLS. The home was built in 2017 and features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with an upstairs loft and yard with 1,884sf of living space. The home is listed at $838,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.  I will have open houses this weekend on Saturday, Sept. 14th and Sunday, Sept. 15th from 1-4pm for both days.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/125-Full-Sun-92618/home/168978831

Pictures and the virtual tour is in the link below:
http://tours.previewfirst.com/pw/93759

Hope to see some of you drop by and say hello. 

Pricing on point, as always, Martin! I'm sure this will sell fast! Good value for those upgrades on a Plan 3.

Interested to see who's going to join me and some other board members in CVE!  8)

Prototype said:
Pricing on point, as always, Martin! I'm sure this will sell fast! Good value for those upgrades on a Plan 3.

Interested to see who's going to join me and some other board members in CVE!  8)

Which board are you on? CV? Or Tristania?

irvinehomeowner said:
Slow down! :)

Hey, time is money!  haha  But seriously, it's amazing what happens when you price a property correctly and present it well.  ;)

Btw, the seller has accepted the first buyer's offer and we'll be opening escrow today.

Got word from escrow this afternoon that title has recorded.  The purchase price is the full listing price of $838,000.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Got word from escrow this afternoon that title has recorded.  The purchase price is the full listing price of $838,000.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Oh wow exactly 1 month cycle from start to finish.

Congrats.

Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Oh wow exactly 1 month cycle from start to finish.

Congrats.

It did help that we had an all cash buyer (yes, a FCB), we would have close a few days earlier but the buyer was overseas when the closing happened.

Back