Thank you to SGIP

potsticker

Just want to give a quick shout out and endorsement to TI member, "Soylent Green Is People." He helped my wife and I lock in a 30-yr jumbo loan for a detached condo here in Irvine. We aggressively shopped our rate with multiple lenders and SGIP worked really hard to earn our business. We're thrilled by the rate that we got. But more importantly, we were impressed by SGIP's organization and communication throughout the process. This is our 3rd home purchase - and SGIP was by far the best loan rep we've worked with thus far! 

THANK YOU, SGIP!

+1.

Not only is SGIP very communicative and helpful, but he will be honest if you are getting a better deal than he can get you (which is rare).

Many thanks for the kind words BPSIT !

Not every transaction will gel together as this one did. Some customers are able to capture better deals that we can't match. In some cases, our underwriting parameters can be a stumbling block. No one company can be all things to all customers. That said, when things align correctly, and with the consistent partnership of a prepared buyer, the final results can be tremendous.

May great blessings unfold every day within this new chapter in your families life. It was an honor to serve.

Nothing shocking here and why I refer SGIP to all my buyers who are looking for a lender and why I got a loan from him when I purchased my home.

Back