New Listing - Wisteria detached condo @ West Irvine (80 Glen Arbor)

usctrojancpa

I listed a beautiful corner lot Wisteria detached condo home in West Irvine last night on MLS. The home was built in 2001 and features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with a side yard with approx. 1,500sf of living space.

The home is listed at $749,900.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.  I will have open houses this weekend on Saturday, August 10th and Sunday, August 11th from 1-4pm for both days.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/80-Glen-Arbor-92602/unit-120/home/5884657

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.80GlenArbor.com

Hope to see some of you guys come out and say hello.

Being a former owner in the San Simeon tract in Northpark (same builder and design) I?m very familiar with this one. One of the cleanest examples I?ve seen, but that?s expected! West Irvine actually an affordable community. Have any plan 4s sold recently? I always thought the downstairs bedroom and full bath would be a big selling point.

DrTravel said:
Being a former owner in the San Simeon tract in Northpark (same builder and design) I?m very familiar with this one. One of the cleanest examples I?ve seen, but that?s expected! West Irvine actually an affordable community. Have any plan 4s sold recently? I always thought the downstairs bedroom and full bath would be a big selling point.

In general, Wisteria homes don't come onto the market often especially the plan 4s.  The seller gave the thumps up to painting the entire home, staging it, and installing SS appliances.  We had a good turnout today with 10 buyers.

The seller has accepted one of the buyer's counter late last night and the buyer has already wired over funds to escrow.

Escrow closed earlier this afternoon.  The purchase price on the home was $740,000 and I represented the buyer.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Back