Opinions on Laguna Audubon (Aliso Viejo)

sid10

Can you share recommendations for Laguna Audubon (Aliso Viejo) neighborhood. I see there is no melo-roos (considering 1990's built) and hoa is relatively low for the properties. And, not far from Irvine.

sid10 said:
Can you share recommendations for Laguna Audubon (Aliso Viejo) neighborhood. I see there is no melo-roos (considering 1990's built) and hoa is relatively low for the properties. And, not far from Irvine.

We looked in that area. 133 gives the area good access to central/north OC and Laguna Beach but we couldn?t find a floor plan we liked.

Also wasn?t sure what the school situation was.

Good luck!

sid10 said:

I had some family living there a while back. His lot on Egret was nice because it was way higher than his neighbor behind him, and there was a decent city view. It was also a street away from the local road Canyon Wren so less street noise.

We rented in 1990 on white pelican in a cul de sac nice home 4 bed I think
So LA is part of laguna unified. If your talking about that school district I went from elementary jr. high then the HS. LA is nice way more developed than when I lived there.

sid10 said:
Thank you for the responses. Any idea about the schools there?

part of the area is Laguna, but a long bus ride/parent transport to the schools

the other side is Aliso schools, which are not quite so good...

Back