Turtle Ridge along the 73 noise level

sdbruins

To the people live near...in...or familiar with Turtle Ridge, how is the noise level living next to the 73 roll road?  we generally wouldn't consider living near a freeway, but the Turtle Ridge community is appealing to us

there's about 8 condos all near each other all around 700k to 800k all up for sale, seem like a large pocket of home up for sale in the same area.

trying to figure out if there's anything we should know about that area, the 73 noise is the only thing I can think off

sdbruins said:
To the people live near...in...or familiar with Turtle Ridge, how is the noise level living next to the 73 roll road?  we generally wouldn't consider living near a freeway, but the Turtle Ridge community is appealing to us

there's about 8 condos all near each other all around 700k to 800k all up for sale, seem like a large pocket of home up for sale in the same area.

trying to figure out if there's anything we should know about that area, the 73 noise is the only thing I can think off

Trash gravy from the Coyote Canyon landfill?  IHS will know.

Yeah, 73 Toll Road and being close to a former landfill are the downsides for Turtle Ridge. I love the area/village though.

Back