New Listing - Westborne Plan 3 Home @ Columbus Grove (16609 Sonora St. @ Tustin)

usctrojancpa

From the success of my previous Columbus Grove listings, I got another Columbus Grove listing. This time it's a larger Westborne Plan 3 home in the Tustin side of Columbus Grove which I posted on MLS earlier this afternoon.

The home features 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a downstairs office/den with 4,022sf of living space on a lot size of almost 6,000sf. And IHO, it has a 3-car tandem garage.

The listing price is $1,398,000 and showings to start tomorrow (Thursday, July 11th). PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

I'll have an open house this weekend on both Saturday, July 13th and Sunday, July 14th from 1-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/16609-Sonora-St-92782/home/7217372

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.16609Sonora.com

If any of you are in the area, feel free to drop by and say hello.  ;)

Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
First offer came in late last night.

Who said higher price homes slow. It needed the Midas Touch of a right realtor, UScCpa. This is almost too fast. Slow it down Martin.  :)

Time is money my friend and I like to go fast.  haha  Speaking of that, we had a few other offers come in.  We opened escrow today and the listing has been updated. 

Btw, if any of you folks don't think staging works...you are wrong, staging makes a big difference especially in the current market.

The sale on Sonora closed Tuesday late afternoon with a full list price of $1,398,000.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Hard for me to see a huge slowdown in prices when USC keeps selling homes at or above list. :)

And yes... staging is a must... worth more than the cost by far.

irvinehomeowner said:
Hard for me to see a huge slowdown in prices when USC keeps selling homes at or above list. :)

And yes... staging is a must... worth more than the cost by far.

Staging a vacant home in this market is VERY important as is pricing a home properly.  All of the staged homes that I've sold this year have gone into escrow within weeks, not months.  Time is also money!

Back