Author Topic: Investment Property: Help  (Read 342 times)

Offline the.irvine

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 12
  • -Received: 24
Investment Property: Help
« on: July 09, 2019, 08:44:46 PM »
Is this a good time to buy an investment property, I’m open go anywhere in California or elsewhere, would definitely prefer OC, SOCAL and/or NOCAL. Budget close to 600-700K

Basically, I need some help. If you guys can recommend any good realtor that would be awesome too.

Thank you.

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2079
  • -Received: 1651
Re: Investment Property: Help
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 01:23:18 AM »
Is this a good time to buy an investment property, I’m open go anywhere in California or elsewhere, would definitely prefer OC, SOCAL and/or NOCAL. Budget close to 600-700K

Basically, I need some help. If you guys can recommend any good realtor that would be awesome too.

Thank you.

If it is your first rental property then I would recommend buying something within a short drive so that way you do not have to pay a property manager to manage the property.  Also, I recommend buying a 3+ bedroom property near job centers and in B or higher rated school areas so that it is not competing against apartment units and is perfect for a move-up renter and a move-up buyer which will result in more stable rental and resale demand.  My step dad also give me some very good advise on selecting an investment property....never buy a rental property if you aren't willing to move into it if worse comes to worse.  I have several rentals so I'm happy to share any other information with you if you are curious to hear.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA BRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!

Offline momopi

• Thanks
  • -Given: 620
  • -Received: 352
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 09:31:44 AM »

Thank you.

What are the reasons why you are looking to purchase the investment property now at your specified price range?

Offline OC_relocation

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 8
  • -Received: 11
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 01:40:28 PM »
because i have saved enough for down payment. lols

Offline OC_relocation

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 8
  • -Received: 11
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 01:41:44 PM »
I have already invested in equity market, so want to diversify. I dont know what are other options. Saving rates are around 2%, which are not enough.

Offline momopi

• Thanks
  • -Given: 620
  • -Received: 352
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 04:47:22 PM »

Since it's an investment, you need a good reason to get in, and an exit plan.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts