Recommended landscapers

Dtmbmw

Need some concrete and landscaping work done (some trees and small plants). Any recommend companies I should contact with quality work. Thanks in advance

Dtmbmw said:
Need some concrete and landscaping work done (some trees and small plants). Any recommend companies I should contact with quality work. Thanks in advance

We recently had our landscaping completed with KS The Land Collection, specifically Andru Kang: (949) 285-5359.  Our yard was a mixture of concrete/tile work and some trees/shrubs, and he executed it without any issues. 

GL

Belly gave examples of previous homes for sale with no landscaping. (dirt backyard)

Or like basic landscaping with plants and trees in black plastic pots. Lol

S&S Dynasty - Sam Acosta

They are doing both our front courtyard and back patio along with a water feature.  I?ll post some pics when complete.  Excellent quality work and very fairly priced.

Slevinkelevra said:
S&S Dynasty - Sam Acosta

They are doing both our front courtyard and back patio along with a water feature.  I?ll post some pics when complete.  Excellent quality work and very fairly priced.

Where is your home located?  I'm going to look at getting quotes for landscaping for both front and rear along with adding a spa.

Back