New Listing - Cambridge Lane Plan 1 condo in Tustin (15216 Cambridge St.)

usctrojancpa

I listed a turnkey 2 bedroom and 2.5 bathroom condo in Columbus Square in Tustin on MLS early today.  It has 1,324sf of living space and has 2 HOAs totaling $340/mo.  The listing price is $560,000.  PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing the home.

I'll be having an open house this coming weekend on Saturday, June 15th and Sunday, June 16th at 1-4pm. 

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/15216-Cambridge-St-92782/home/17469031

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.15216CambridgeSt.com

Hope to see some of you guys come out and say hello.

What's your feel on the $560k price? I have a listing that's in the same comp in terms of size, location, etc but priced at $580k. I'm telling my seller that his price is high and that he should consider being closer to $560k

Cares said:
What's your feel on the $560k price? I have a listing that's in the same comp in terms of size, location, etc but priced at $580k. I'm telling my seller that his price is high and that he should consider being closer to $560k

I reviewed closed comps with the seller ($557k and $560k) for the same floor plan so they determined that they wanted to price right around closed comps. 

We had a total of 6 offers come in and the seller selected one of the offers on Friday.  As soon as the EMD is wired into escrow, I'll change the status on MLS.

Got word earlier from escrow that we closed and recorded this afternoon.  The final sales price is $590,000 or $30,000 above list price and the most recent model match closed comp.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Congratulations on another great sale!

USCTrojanCPA said:
Got word earlier from escrow that we closed and recorded this afternoon.  The final sales price is $590,000 or $30,000 above list price and the most recent model match closed comp.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

iacrenter said:
Congratulations on another great sale!

USCTrojanCPA said:

Thank you.  The crazy thing about this home is that I told myself there was no way the condo could appraise at $590,000 given the $560,000 model match closed comp a few months ago but somehow he got there (the buyer did waive the appraisal contingency since we had 6 total offers).

Back