Altair Rentals

Since89

I know this forum is typically for purchases, but I?ve been genuinely curious about the lack of rentals in the Altair neighborhood. Is there some sort of rule that is prohibiting Altair owners from renting out their houses? I asked our broker and he didn?t know. Was thinking of buying something there and putting it up for rent. If you guys have any insight, it would be much appreciated.

Since89 said:
I know this forum is typically for purchases, but I?ve been genuinely curious about the lack of rentals in the Altair neighborhood. Is there some sort of rule that is prohibiting Altair owners from renting out their houses? I asked our broker and he didn?t know. Was thinking of buying something there and putting it up for rent. If you guys have any insight, it would be much appreciated.

The MR + HOA is abnormally high for Altair.  The numbers probably don't make much sense so you won't see many rentals.

woodburyowner said:
Since89 said:

The MR + HOA is abnormally high for Altair.  The numbers probably don't make much sense so you won't see many rentals.

+1  Not sure that buying in Altair is the best investment when there are other areas in Irvine with lower Mello Roos and HOA to buy a rental.

Back