Woodbridge Vs. West park/oak creek

No MR tax and lakes.

Woodbridge was and maybe still is the TIC?s signature planned community.  Lot of amenities, no MR and very low HOA might contribute to the higher prices. 

Woodbridge has HOA's at the range of $350-500 for attached houses, West park does not have it. still if you compare sqft to sqft Woodbridge with older house would be more $$$.

I would say on average Woodbridge homes within the Yale Loop are more desirable on average than the Westpark counterpart homes from what I've seen.  The Woodbridge HOA for SFRs is only around $90 a month. 

Westpark SFR's built in late 1980s have $50/month HOA.  Oak Creek SFR's built in late 1990s to early 2000's have $150/month HOA.  The price per sq ft and lot size between the two are somewhat similar.  You pay $100/month more in HOA for Oak Creek + mello roose in exchange for newer home and, as a personal preference, I like Oak Creek & HOA facilities better.

Woodbridge is the iconic Irvine HOA, but for the price ($1.x million) you could afford to buy a single level (smaller) home in Turtle Rock on a bigger lot.  Lots in woodbridge tend to be smaller and they're usually 2 story SFR's.

Woodbridge's new village center is nice. They have The Lost Bean carrying pretty good coffee and nice playgrounds for kids. There is a flake view from there also. Wish they had Trader Joe's instead of Grocery Outlet.

curious george said:
irvinehomeowner said:
The flakes are the key. :)

Plus certain demographics prefer to live in Woodbridge over the other two.

all sums to the demographics?

As with all real estate.

Had I not lived in Woodbridge for a while, I would not have believed it but it's true... just like Irvine has its FCBs, Woodbridge has its own price raising demo.

irvinehomeowner said:
curious george said:
irvinehomeowner said:

As with all real estate.

Had I not lived in Woodbridge for a while, I would not have believed it but it's true... just like Irvine has its FCBs, Woodbridge has its own price raising demo.
Woodbridge demo has too much drama:
https://www.latimes.com/projects/la-me-framed/#chapter1

Happiness said:
irvinehomeowner said:
curious george said:
irvinehomeowner said:

As with all real estate.

Woodbridge demo has too much drama:
https://www.latimes.com/projects/la-me-framed/#chapter1

Plaza Vista is actually in Westpark II.  :)

Back