Taco Bell Hotel and Resort will open Aug. 9

This is great news. I now know where I?m taking the family this summer!!!  I still don?t know how I?m not the chief food officer at Taco Bell :-(

My creativity with those same 5 ingredients is unlimited!!!

What's with all this "pop-up" restaurant/stores/hotel stuff? How does the business model work? Do you make more money than a permanent location?

I wonder if 5P will go for a pop up cemetery or pop up homeless campground? It sounds so cool, edgy, and progressive.

qwerty said:
eyephone said:
Gangster Paradise?  ;) jk

That was very trumpish if you eyephone :)

Gangsters can?t afford hotel!

My comment wasn?t directed at you.
I was joking around. Come on my comment and was funny. My previous comment was totally not a Trumpish comment.

Since you asked here is my made up Trump comment what he might potentially say or maybe not: I have instructed my people to be on standby to check for IDs as there might be professional mountain climbers. We have to make sure they are here for good intentions. You never know right? Now they come over the border to go to a nice hotel. I?m talking about like top of the line hotel. Not fair at all. (You see how silly it sounds.)

(Note: The comment is a joke and is meant for entertainment purpose.)

Happiness said:
What's with all this "pop-up" restaurant/stores/hotel stuff? How does the business model work? Do you make more money than a permanent location?

I wonder if 5P will go for a pop up cemetery or pop up homeless campground? It sounds so cool, edgy, and progressive.

Quoted for funniness... now that's a good joke.

eyephone said:
qwerty said:
eyephone said:

I was joking around. Come on my comment and was funny. My previous comment was totally not a Trumpish comment.

Since you asked here is my made up Trump comment what he might potentially say or maybe not: I have instructed my people to be on standby to check for IDs as there might be professional mountain climbers. We have to make sure they are here for good intentions. You never know right? Now they come over the border to go to a nice hotel. I?m talking about like top of the line hotel. Not fair at all. (You see how silly it sounds.)

I know. I was kidding as well

irvinehomeowner said:
Happiness said:

Quoted for funniness... now that's a good joke.

It?s works for them, the money is rolling in. They got pop up balloon, and pop up lollipop too.

qwerty said:
eyephone said:
qwerty said:
eyephone said:

I know. I was kidding as well

Just to clear the air this is not a racial comment. I just want to get his feedback on restaurants. ;)

Do you ever go to Del Taco? I kind like Del Taco over Taco Bell.

@eyephone - you are dead to me. I can?t trust someone who prefers del taco over Taco Bell. Long live the bell!!!!

qwerty said:
@eyephone - you are dead to me. I can?t trust someone who prefers del taco over Taco Bell. Long live the bell!!!!

Well... Del does use less fake ground beef than Bell. And now Del has real fake beef... Beyond Tacos!

But I think I prefer the "tacos" at Jack in the Box or Burger King.

I?m so sad, El Pollo Loco got rid of their crunch tacos... who has the best shredded chicken tacos now?  I need a freshly made crunchy shell... RIP El Pollo Loco crunchy tacos :(

aquabliss said:
I?m so sad, El Pollo Loco got rid of their crunch tacos... who has the best shredded chicken tacos now?  I need a freshly made crunchy shell... RIP El Pollo Loco crunchy tacos :(

Miguel Jr has pretty good crispy chicken tacos.

aquabliss said:

Never tried it. But sounds good.
Speaking of El Pollo loco. I go to El Pollo Loco for the chicken. (with the coupon of course)

Back