New Listing - Ainsley Park townhome @ Columbus Grove (15505 Jasmine Pl @ Tustin)

usctrojancpa

From the success of the Bonsai Way and Nectarine listings, I got the listing for a Ainsley Park Plan 3 townhome in the Tustin side of Columbus Grove which I posted on MLS earlier today.

The condo has only 1 common wall and features 3 bedrooms (including a downstairs master bedroom), 2.5 bathrooms, and an upstairs loft with 1,895sf of living space with a side yard. The listing price is $810,000 and showings to start on Monday, April 29th. PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

I'll have an open house this weekend on both Saturday, May 4th and Sunday, May 5th from 2-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/15505-Jasmine-Pl-92782/unit-27/home/45383621

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.15505Jasmine.com

If any of you are in the area, feel free to drop by for some treats and say hello.  ;)

Got word from escrow that we closed earlier today, congrats to both the buyer and seller. The sales price of the home was only $776,500 due to an appraised value issue from an incompetent appraiser. 

***START RANT***

The original contract price was $782,500 or $413/sf with closed comps (2 of them mine) ranging from $426/sf to $444/sf and the appraisal came at $770,500 or $407/sf (this was the same exact price what 15501 Jasmine Place closed for even though it's almost 100sf smaller).  The appraiser's primary comp was 81 Juneberry which closed 7 months ago and is an inferior comp (no yard and a 3-level attached condo with 2 common walls vs a duplex attached at the garage with a yard).  Here's the link to 81 Juneberry --->https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/81-Juneberry-92606/home/12248632

When I contacted the appraiser about why he didn't use my 3208 Nectarine comp instead he basically told me to pound sand and the buyer's lender said challenging the appraisal will be a waste of time).  So thankfully the buyer and seller agreed to split the $12,000 appraisal difference. An idiot appraiser almost killed the transaction...unreal.

***END RANT***

Back