Glass walls in backyard

shadyoc

I was looking at the Vista homes and I noticed the backyards have glass walls on the side so that you van peer into your neighbors yard.  It?s a small section on the sides but it appears that they did this for all the view lots.  Anyone know why they built them like this?

shadyoc said:
I was looking at the Vista homes and I noticed the backyards have glass walls on the side so that you van peer into your neighbors yard.  It?s a small section on the sides but it appears that they did this for all the view lots.  Anyone know why they built them like this?

To expand the field of view.  Kind of like removing blinders so you can see the periphery.

Seen these as well. Not sure what's to stop you/your neighbor from planting a nice bush to block it. Maybe the HOA could try.

Maserson said:
Seen these as well. Not sure what's to stop you/your neighbor from planting a nice bush to block it. Maybe the HOA could try.

You could plant a bush to block it but you would end up hindering your own view.

Your neighbor will be able to see into your yard regardless as the homes are so close together and the cinder block walls separating them are only 6 feet tall.

Back