New Listing - Turnkey Park Estates home in Long Beach (1590 Ramillo Ave)

usctrojancpa

I listed a highly renovated SFR located in Park Estate in Long Beach earlier this evening.  The home was expanded by about 500sf and fully renovated from floor to ceiling in 2012. This corner-lot single story home features 2,351sf of living space, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a office/den with a large 9,409sf lot that features a great outdoor space and a heater pool.  The home is listed at $1,380,000.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

I'll be holding an open houses will be this weekend of Saturday, April 13th and Sunday, April 14th from 1-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Long-Beach/1590-Ramillo-Ave-90815/home/7589571

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.1590Ramillo.com

If any of you will be in the area (this included you Morekaos since you live in the area), drop by and say hello.

Soylent Green Is People said:
Sweet house. Looks custom (1949 vintage so a one off?)

Should go quickly. Congrats!

I think there were some homes with the same floor plan in the tract but the owners definitely maximized the space of the home when they expanded and remodeled it.  It's definitely a one-of-a-kind home today.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Soylent Green Is People said:
Sweet house. Looks custom (1949 vintage so a one off?)

Should go quickly. Congrats!

I think there were some homes with the same floor plan in the tract but the owners definitely maximized the space of the home when they expanded and remodeled it.  It's definitely a one-of-a-kind home today.

Its nice to see tract homes become more unique over time as owners remodel/expand in the older OC cities.  But you have to have the land to do it. Just look at East Side Costa Mesa values! Nowadays, the new Irvine homes look so cookie cutter, but they may develop more character over time--but I think only certain neighborhoods have enough land to work with (older Irvine neighborhoods like Turtle Rock, etc). I am pessimistic about the newer sardine can neighborhoods of Irvine and how they will age in 50 years.

Wow, this home is near that Circle Porsche!  I used to live near Long Beach and brought my car there for service.

That area is pretty nice and since it's very close to ocean, its about 5-10 degree cooler than Irvine.  The owner did a really good job updating this home, very nicely done.

Got word from escrow earlier today that we have recorded.  The sales price is $1,410,000 or $30,000 over the listing price.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Back