How much co-op does the New Home Company offer?

JLin said:
They're now paying 50k at Morro and 60k at Lucca

How times have changed. I hope no one dares to buy a home without registering a real estate agent for maximum rebate.

$60,000 rebate!?!

@1.6% property tax that's $960/year.  As a buyer, I'd rather buy w/ $60,000 discount on the house.

Yup, all builders have about doubled their broker co-ops from last year.  Even Shea when from $27,600 to 3% on Padova and CalPac wernt from $16,000 to $24,000 on Silverleaf (both were the last holdouts)

USCTrojanCPA said:
Yup, all builders have about doubled their broker co-ops from last year.  Even Shea when from $27,600 to 3% on Padova and CalPac wernt from $16,000 to $24,000 on Silverleaf (both were the last holdouts)

CalPac doubled at Trellis Court too. I think they only have 1 left now.

They also offered me double if I could push a buyer to close in December instead of January.

Anyone know what the co-op is at Legado in Portola Springs?  I got an email from Zillow showing a price drop of $93k on their base model, so $865k for a new detached condo.  Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.  Assuming a $40k co-op, with agent taking 50% and me taking 50%, I'm under $850k for a new detached product.

Maybe they are offering $ for upgrades too?  Although it's probably too late at this stage and everything is already built.

undecided said:
Anyone know what the co-op is at Legado in Portola Springs?  I got an email from Zillow showing a price drop of $93k on their base model, so $865k for a new detached condo.  Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.  Assuming a $40k co-op, with agent taking 50% and me taking 50%, I'm under $850k for a new detached product.

Maybe they are offering $ for upgrades too?  Although it's probably too late at this stage and everything is already built.

The smallest Legado is not detached, it's a paired home.

Thank you for that, I totally missed that.  It definitely doesn't show as a paired home in the artist rendering attached to the email I received.  Absolutely makes sense now.

Back