Author Topic: Area between Furrow St. and Bella Vista in OH  (Read 5825 times)

Offline eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 312
  • -Received: 572
Re: Area between Furrow St. and Bella Vista in OH
« Reply #150 on: March 04, 2019, 11:28:20 AM »
I think you need different floor plans for different stages of your life.

For a family who need to watch over infants or small kids, you would need an open concept with the kitchen, dinning and the living areas all in one.

When the kids are in Jr. high or high school, maybe a little bit of separation is good since teens want some privacy.

When you have in-laws or parents visiting often or living together, you would want a home with a downstairs bedroom.

Irvine has those planned out for you with to choose. Now it's matter of living in attached or detached, with a driveway or none, with a corner/view lot or in the middle.

@ joke4real, what's your budget? I assume around $1.5m?

Also, maybe joke4real shouldn’t mention the house he puts in an offer. Because people on the net might troll him and other bs. (seems like some people on TI have nothing better to do)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 11:36:10 AM by eyephone »

Offline Mety

• Thanks
  • -Given: 117
  • -Received: 128
« Reply #151 on: March 04, 2019, 11:35:50 AM »

For a family who need to watch over infants or small kids, you would need an open concept with the kitchen, dinning and the living areas all in one.

When the kids are in Jr. high or high school, maybe a little bit of separation is good since teens want some privacy.

When you have in-laws or parents visiting often or living together, you would want a home with a downstairs bedroom.

Irvine has those planned out for you with to choose. Now it's matter of living in attached or detached, with a driveway or none, with a corner/view lot or in the middle.

Also, maybe joke4real shouldn’t put the house he puts in an offer. Because people on the net might troll him and other bs. (seems like some people on TI have nothing better to do)

I think it's better to receive criticism, things you overlooked or couldn't think of. My concern would be putting it here and someone else might buy ahead of me, but then again I believe if the home is meant to be your home, then it would come to you.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 312
  • -Received: 572
« Reply #152 on: March 04, 2019, 11:39:01 AM »

Also, maybe joke4real shouldn’t put the house he puts in an offer. Because people on the net might troll him and other bs. (seems like some people on TI have nothing better to do)

I think it's better to receive criticism, things you overlooked or couldn't think of. My concern would be putting it here and someone else might buy ahead of me, but then again I believe if the home is meant to be your home, then it would come to you.

Real estate transactions are public record. You know me. I’m just trying to help out and tell him to be cautious. You never know some off the rail person might possibly knocks on his door. (in this day in age, you never know)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 11:44:28 AM by eyephone »

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2073
  • -Received: 3522
  • 3CWG
« Reply #153 on: March 04, 2019, 02:06:52 PM »
I'm with Mety and eyephone on this.

It's good for j4r to get opinions, but if he does decide to put in an offer, he shouldn't tell us if he bought it or not to protect his privacy.

I still like the Tustin Ranch home best... I'm a sucker for 3CWG.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline joke4real

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 1
  • -Received: 2
« Reply #154 on: March 05, 2019, 11:00:48 AM »
Sorry to hear it didn’t work out. It’s too bad the house wasn’t located few doors down because the grass, trees, and sidewalks really make a difference. Did you see any other houses today?

I saw the house at the Tustin golf course. Wasn't interesting.. Floor plan was not simple.

I like non-simple floorplans. :)

Cannot sneak around in the open floor plan >_<

Offline joke4real

• Tourist
  • Thanks
« Reply #155 on: March 05, 2019, 11:02:52 AM »
Thank you all for your concerns and advice yesterday. I will mention less details and keep the strategic ambiguity!

Offline Mety

• Thanks
« Reply #156 on: March 05, 2019, 11:14:06 AM »

It's good for j4r to get opinions, but if he does decide to put in an offer, he shouldn't tell us if he bought it or not to protect his privacy.

Why you like 3CWG so much? Do you park 3 cars there or one space is used as a storage?

Offline Mety

• Thanks
« Reply #157 on: March 05, 2019, 11:15:47 AM »
Thank you all for your concerns and advice yesterday. I will mention less details and keep the strategic ambiguity!

If you like to share openly, that's fine. There are pros and cons for either way. You can just be who you are.

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2073
  • -Received: 3522
  • 3CWG
« Reply #158 on: March 05, 2019, 11:52:50 AM »

Why you like 3CWG so much? Do you park 3 cars there or one space is used as a storage?

I have post somewhere on TI that goes into this.

1. Versatility, you can do 3 cars, 2 cars and storage (bikes usually), no cars and mahjong room (shout out to ZeroLot... not racism).
2. Wider footprint = bigger lot = more space (anti shout out to Irvinecommuter)
3. Aesthetics (looking at you irvinehomeshopper :) )
4. Can play hoops on the driveway (no ethnic assumptions!)
5. Visitors can find a place to park on the 3CW driveway (boo to motorcourts and zero driveway)

There is more but that's off the top of my head.

A side note, we looked at a couple of motorcourt 3CWG homes, but it just wasn't the same without the driveway.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline Compressed-Village

• Thanks
  • -Given: 237
  • -Received: 169
« Reply #159 on: March 05, 2019, 12:16:18 PM »

1. Versatility, you can do 3 cars, 2 cars and storage (bikes usually), no cars and mahjong room (shout out to ZeroLot... not racism).
5. Visitors can find a place to park on the 3CW driveway (boo to motorcourts and zero driveway)

A side note, we looked at a couple of motorcourt 3CWG homes, but it just wasn't the same without the driveway.

Plus when something becomes rare as in Irvine builders don’t make this anymore, then naturally the demands is greater. A true 3 cars wide garage, not the 2 cars and 1 bay garage.

Offline joke4real

• Tourist
  • Thanks
« Reply #160 on: March 05, 2019, 01:32:38 PM »

Plus when something becomes rare as in Irvine builders don’t make this anymore, then naturally the demands is greater. A true 3 cars wide garage, not the 2 cars and 1 bay garage.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 11:05:44 AM by joke4real »

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts

Re: Cadence Park environment by Longhairdaddy
[Today at 02:29:15 AM]

Re: Martial arts recommendation for kids? by Logik
[Today at 12:26:07 AM]

Re: Winter is Coming... by iacrenter