Patriot owner Robert Kraft charged with Prostitution Solicitation

fortune11

Did I beat WTTCHMN to it  ?  :) 

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged as a 'john' in human trafficking/prostitution investigation

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-palm-beach-county/jupiter/new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-as-a-john-in-human-trafficking-prostitution-investigation?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

What a BONE head. The money that he got to do this sort of things. Clearly as you get older, you not thinking straight.

Why did he not go to a more trusted source if he decided to go that route?

Sighh.....Now that the Patriot franchise will have a bad rap for along time.

fortune11 said:

Your link missed the salient parts:

Mr. Kraft was said to have patronized a spa called Orchids of Asia in Jupiter, a small storefront business in a strip mall that also includes a nail salon, a surf shop and a Thai restaurant. The police said Mr. Kraft visited twice, dropped off by a driver.

All of the sexual encounters that have resulted in charges were videotaped as part of the prostitution investigation, the police said.

For five days, starting on Jan. 18, the police monitored the video, and said they observed about 26 men receiving manual or oral stimulation during massage sessions. In none of the instances, the police said, did they observe sexual intercourse.

The original NYT article also mentioned the name of the madam (some Chinese lady) but her name has now been redacted.  Sounds like the girls were Chinese slaves being trafficked.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/sports/robert-kraft-jupiter-orchids-arrest.html

WTTCHMN said:
fortune11 said:

Mr. Kraft was said to have patronized a spa called Orchids of Asia in Jupiter, a small storefront business in a strip mall that also includes a nail salon, a surf shop and a Thai restaurant. The police said Mr. Kraft visited twice, dropped off by a driver.

All of the sexual encounters that have resulted in charges were videotaped as part of the prostitution investigation, the police said.

For five days, starting on Jan. 18, the police monitored the video, and said they observed about 26 men receiving manual or oral stimulation during massage sessions. In none of the instances, the police said, did they observe sexual intercourse.

The original NYT article also mentioned the name of the madam (some Chinese lady) but her name has now been redacted.  Sounds like the girls were Chinese slaves being trafficked.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/sports/robert-kraft-jupiter-orchids-arrest.html

Ha ... This is what a true professional looks like . What was an amateur like me thinking that I can compete :)

fortune11 said:
WTTCHMN said:
fortune11 said:

Ha ... This is what a true professional looks like . What was an amateur like me thinking that I can compete :)
Did you hear what Trump said about his friend?

? It?s very sad,? Trump said when asked about the charges by Yahoo News? Hunter Walker inside the Oval Office. ?I was very surprised to see it. He?s proclaimed his innocence totally. But I was very surprised to see it.?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/denied-t...afts-arrest-prostitution-probe-205008146.html

WTTCHMN said:
fortune11 said:

The dailymail is where it?s at for all the deets. Names and pics.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...o-counts-soliciting-prostitution-Florida.html

The google reviews for Orchids of Asia are also pretty funny:

"I was referred here by Robert K. Great place to blow off some steam after a dry spell. I loved how they sent me my face shot after they pop my biggest knot. Would recommend. My family is ecstatic, and my employees are looking forward to a group discount!"

"Unequivocally the sweetest Day Spa in Jupiter. As an older gentleman, I relish in the opportunity to get my ring fingers scrubbed and rubbed. I was on the 10 yard line feeling good, but my masseuse got me in to the end zone. No easy feat at my age."

"I had general stiffness . The girls did a great job of rubbing my stiffy out and also went the extra mile to deflate my balls of the built up pressure.. Just tell them BOB sent you and just enjoy the rest"

I?m listening to espn LA online radio and they are talking about it. The investigation started a couple months ago. They are interviewing a reporter from Florida. (Palm Beach Post - reporter John Pacenti) [I believe that?s his name. So much detail my gosh.]

It started with the health department and they found ?something? and then referred it to the police. Then the police did the surveillance.

Eye, you take this so serious.  I thought that was a pretty funny double entande'. Anyway, it is a happy ending for Kraft. Cost him a few Cnotes and a nicely worded letter from his lawyer.  No embarrassing public trial or apology. No one will even remember this in a few weeks, and why do you keep erasing your comments?.

morekaos said:
Eye, you take this so serious.  I thought that was a pretty funny double entande'. Anyway, it is a happy ending for Kraft. Cost him a few Cnotes and a nicely worded letter from his lawyer.  No embarrassing public trial or apology. No one will even remember this in a few weeks, and why do you keep erasing your comments?.

It changed. Because the direction of my post changed. At first, I was going to talk about your posts. But I came across articles regarding the alleged video and the cost.

Looks like Trump wants Kraft to attend the White House superbowl festivities .  this will be interesting if they allow press !

Man, a good lawyer can twist and turn...

Robert Kraft sex spa case falling apart after judge rules 'prostitution video' cannot be used as evidence because Patriots owner was naked, giving him a reasonable expectation of privacy

Robert Kraft and his defense team are likely preparing a Motion to Dismiss after a judge ruled that two vital bits of evidence in the case would be out at trial
Video of women allegedly performing sex acts on the Patriots owner was tossed because he was naked, and thus had an expectation of privacy ruled the judge
As a result, the judge ruled that subsequent traffic stop that was conducted by police was 'unlawful,' because he was identified to officers from the video

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7027857/Robert-Kraft-sex-spa-case-falling-apart-judge-rules-prostitution-video-evidence.html

Now I know how to commit any crimes. Just be naked and go on a murdering and pillaging rampage...

"I WAS NAKED SO I HAD AN EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY!"

Back