Grocery Outlet

Irvinecommuter

I wasn't a believer in Grocery Outlet until we tried it on a whim a few weeks back.  It carries a lot of decent stuff at seriously low prices.  You do have to eat them relatively fast due to "Best Sell" dates but really good bargains.

Irvinecommuter said:
I wasn't a believer in Grocery Outlet until we tried it on a whim a few weeks back.  It carries a lot of decent stuff at seriously low prices.  You do have to eat them relatively fast due to "Best Sell" dates but really good bargains.

The one on Woodbridge Village Center?

Mety said:
Irvinecommuter said:

Yup.

Irvinecommuter said:
Mety said:
Irvinecommuter said:

Yup.

Is this like the 99 cent store or something?

I don't think Grocery Outlet fits the vibe of the newly remodeled Woodbridge Center.  Wish it was a Mother's Market, Whole Foods 360 or Trader Joe's.

davidchase said:
I don't think Grocery Outlet fits the vibe of the newly remodeled Woodbridge Center.  Wish it was a Mother's Market, Whole Foods 360 or Trader Joe's.

Or Assi Market.  ;D

davidchase said:

That is what I thought too but the place is great.

Irvinecommuter said:
davidchase said:

That is what I thought too but the place is great.

This place and the dollars store are going to be doing great, recession = big business for lower price stores.

Back