Crowds check out new Portola Springs Community Park

Is the Native American Wing Irvine?s way of apologizing for building over their sacred PS ancestral graves?

iacrenter said:
Is the Native American Wing Irvine?s way of apologizing for building over their sacred PS ancestral graves?
Didn't IHS say TIC paid some Native American medicine guys so perform a ceremony to placate the ancestors whose remains Portola Springs is built over?

Happiness said:
iacrenter said:
Didn't IHS say TIC paid some Native American medicine guys so perform a ceremony to placate the ancestors whose remains Portola Springs is built over?

Not sure what happened to the PS Native American burials but here?s what TIC done for the site in Newport.
http://articles.latimes.com/1997/nov/03/local/me-49809

I have seen Poltergeist...this doesn't end well.  Hopefully, they will go toward Pavilion Park first. 

Veteran Cemetery is nothing.

Irvinecommuter said:
I have seen Poltergeist...this doesn't end well.  Hopefully, they will go toward Pavilion Park first. 

Veteran Cemetery is nothing.

TIC only removed the headstones and left the bodies in place.
😉

It's like living in an earthquake zone.  Zombified indians might not rise out of their graves for another 1,000 years...or it could be tonight.
Why add another problem to all the myriad of crap you have to deal with already?

Coincidentally I've been reading about these indians to my kids at night.

51f8te9SbwL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

If The Amityville Horror, Pet Sematary, the Shining, and Poltergeist have taught us anything at all, that would be to stay clear of Indian burial grounds. If you are walking your dog at night around the new Portola Springs Community Park, be careful which direction you are headed because the park and the Indian burial ground are both off of Tomato Springs. IHS said TIC ritually cleansed the site but who knows if they did the right ritual.

Back