Author Topic: $800,000 townhomes come to market in Irvine’s business district  (Read 2826 times)

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2055
  • -Received: 3514
  • 3CWG
Re: $800,000 townhomes come to market in Irvine’s business district
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2019, 08:34:45 AM »
Is that you Panda?  You're better looking then I imagined...I always thought of you as a black and white fat looking asian...

Hah. Po is big-boned.

But yes, Johns Creek Panda is looking mighty slim. It's because Georgia is so hot so he's sweating all the time. :)
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2051
  • -Received: 1625
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 12:11:28 PM »
The bedrooms, including the master, look fairly small.  I think these will appeal to DINKs or college kids/beginning professionals (parents will buy or assist with the purchase) and the downstairs bedroom can be rented out for extra cash flow.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA BRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!

Offline Mety

• Thanks
  • -Given: 111
  • -Received: 125
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2019, 12:35:19 PM »
I think these are sort of comparable to new GP homes since they are kind of similar floor plans with 3 stories. Having Irvine school districts with University High, do you guys think these might be a better value than GP homes? Also no MR on top of that is a huge plus. For those younger folks, they might also like this location better since it's closer to Costa Mesa.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 303
  • -Received: 568
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2019, 12:36:57 PM »
I think these are sort of comparable to new GP homes since they are kind of similar floor plans with 3 stories. Having Irvine school districts with University High, do you guys think these might be a better value than GP homes? Also no MR on top of that is a huge plus. For those younger folks, they might also like this location better since it's closer to Costa Mesa.

I say good to live but not for an investment.

Offline momopi

• Thanks
  • -Given: 609
  • -Received: 343
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2019, 01:02:30 PM »

There are a number of 3/2 SFR's on ~5,000 sq ft lots avail in Irvine under $800K.

Offline HMart

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 153
  • -Received: 41
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2019, 12:33:56 PM »
The bedrooms, including the master, look fairly small.  I think these will appeal to DINKs or college kids/beginning professionals (parents will buy or assist with the purchase) and the downstairs bedroom can be rented out for extra cash flow.

I wonder if another market is empty nesters that are amenable to an urban environment but have job ties to the Irvine area? My wife loves cities, but my business is tied to Irvine, so I could see us moving into a more walkable/urban area after the (future) youngest child goes to college.

Though I have to say, the number of amenities there is not great. You don't really have everyday quick-service restaurants other than Mick's Karma Bar close by, unless you want to do that unpleasant walk to Main/MacArthur. No grocery/market except for the Liquor store next to Main/Cartwright. I would rather see this kind of housing typology next to Campus Plaza, The District (that infill lot of the Army National Guard next to Luna Rossa would be great), or  Diamond Jamboree. Then again, making predictions that are 20 years out is tricky business.

Offline bones

• Thanks
  • -Given: 194
  • -Received: 1084
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2019, 01:40:04 PM »

I wonder if another market is empty nesters that are amenable to an urban environment but have job ties to the Irvine area? My wife loves cities, but my business is tied to Irvine, so I could see us moving into a more walkable/urban area after the (future) youngest child goes to college.

Though I have to say, the number of amenities there is not great. You don't really have everyday quick-service restaurants other than Mick's Karma Bar close by, unless you want to do that unpleasant walk to Main/MacArthur. No grocery/market except for the Liquor store next to Main/Cartwright. I would rather see this kind of housing typology next to Campus Plaza, The District (that infill lot of the Army National Guard next to Luna Rossa would be great), or  Diamond Jamboree. Then again, making predictions that are 20 years out is tricky business.

Did Mick's reopen somewhere else in the area?

Offline HMart

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 153
  • -Received: 41
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2019, 03:39:50 PM »
Oh damn they did close. My bad. I should have eaten more burgers.

Offline Mety

• Thanks
  • -Given: 111
  • -Received: 125
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2019, 04:20:06 PM »
$800,000 townhomes come to market in Irvine’s business district

https://www.ocregister.com/2019/01/29/800000-townhomes-come-to-market-in-irvines-business-district/

Looks interesting, price is ok for a district I guess. I hope they will put all properties for sale in Irvine here https://tranio.com/usa/ca/irvine/. Would you personally buy this townhouse for $800,000 if you had opportunity?

Maybe if it was $600,000. Ok, maybe $700k for the biggest floor plan.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts

Re: Artificial Intelligence by bitmaster20
[Today at 09:09:14 AM]

Re: When would be next housing Bottom? by irvinehomeowner
[Today at 07:16:19 AM]

Re: The Investigation by eyephone
[Yesterday at 07:04:42 PM]