Smelly Jews. Indians too.

WTTCHMN

"The Adler family were asked to deplane last night after several passengers, along with our crew members, complained about their body odor," American Airlines said in a statement.

Yossi Adler ? a 36-year-old business consultant from Southfield, Michigan ? accused the airline of singling out his family because they're Jewish.

Meanwhile, the University of Houston on Thursday defended an engineering professor who urged students ? especially those from India and southeast Asia ? to be aware of body odor issues.

The message was sent to graduate engineering students, NBC affiliate KPRC reported.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...mily-flight-over-body-odor-complaints-n962321

Hello realestate agents.
I've heard that indian occupied homes are harder to sell because curry odors puts off potential buyers.  Is this true?

From my personal experience, I have been in indian households, and not smelled any kind of weird funk.  However, these were very americanized indians...so it's not a good sample size.

Think about it this way...if they previous homeowner was a heavy smoker and the potential buyer was not a smoker...do you think it would be a hard sell?

Cares said:
Think about it this way...if they previous homeowner was a heavy smoker and the potential buyer was not a smoker...do you think it would be a hard sell?

No.  Flippers love those!

Back