Author Topic: Snowflakes  (Read 27306 times)

Offline Liar Loan

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 565
  • -Received: 389
Re: Snowflakes
« Reply #615 on: November 08, 2019, 09:55:11 AM »

lock him up
lock him up
lock him up

I love seeing chants get twisted back at the asshole who started it.

The image of Nationals players wearing MAGA hats at the White House was like pouring hot coals on Trump's opponents.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 352
  • -Received: 604
« Reply #616 on: November 08, 2019, 10:01:35 AM »

lock him up
lock him up
lock him up

The image of Nationals players wearing MAGA hats at the White House was like pouring hot coals on Trump's opponents.

But but the Nationals fan boo’d Trump twice.
1. When trump went to the National game
2. When the Nationals were playing away. The Nationals fans were watching the game at the National’s Stadium. A Trump commercial played and there were many boos.

I call it like how I see it. You can say but Trump was in DC where there are a bunch of Dems.
George W Bush a former Republican President went to throw out the first pitch at Yankees Stadium which is in NY like totally democrat. (People were cheering President Bush and chanting USA-USA) Look it up on YouTube if you don’t believe me.

You see the contrast

Offline zubs

• Thanks
  • -Given: 67
  • -Received: 380
« Reply #617 on: November 08, 2019, 10:08:21 AM »
I'm a trump supporter
I support him going to jail

I might vote for him in 2020 because I like some of his policies, but he really is a criminal. 
Criminals can still do some things right.

Offline Liar Loan

• Thanks
  • -Given: 565
  • -Received: 389
« Reply #618 on: November 08, 2019, 10:20:58 AM »

lock him up
lock him up
lock him up

2. When the Nationals were playing away. The Nationals fans were watching the game at the National’s Stadium. A Trump commercial played and there were many boos.

I call it like how I see it. You can say but Trump was in DC where there are a bunch of Dems.
George W Bush a former Republican President went to throw out the first pitch at Yankees Stadium which is in NY like totally democrat. (People were cheering President Bush and chanting USA-USA) Look it up on YouTube if you don’t believe me.

You see the contrast

The Bush first pitch was right after 9/11, correct?  That was one of the least partisan moments in recent history, so not really a fair comparison.

I'm fine with members of the establishment DC swamp booing Trump.  It simply reaffirms that he is getting the job done to the millions of swing state voters that were watching live on TV.  It warms my heart.

I'm a trump supporter

I might vote for him in 2020 because I like some of his policies, but he really is a criminal. 

I'm curious... Did you feel similarly about Hillary?

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #619 on: November 08, 2019, 10:27:56 AM »
But GWB went on the pitching mound at Yankees Stadium. George W Bush threw like a perfect pitch right over home plate. Who wouldn’t cheer? (Like a pro)

lock him up
lock him up
lock him up

You see the contrast

The Bush first pitch was right after 9/11, correct?  That was one of the least partisan moments in recent history, so not really a fair comparison.

I'm fine with members of the establishment DC swamp booing Trump.  It simply reaffirms that he is getting the job done to the millions of swing state voters that were watching live on TV.  It warms my heart.

I'm a trump supporter

I'm curious... Did you feel similarly about Hillary?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 10:43:07 AM by eyephone »

Offline zubs

• Thanks
  • -Given: 67
  • -Received: 380
« Reply #620 on: November 08, 2019, 10:34:31 AM »
I dislike Hillary because she is a carpetbagger and stayed with her cheating husband.  So I did not vote for either one in 2016. 

When we vote in 2020, we really should look at accomplishments and policy rather than personality.  I don't think anyone likes trump, but he is doing some things I agree with while taking a big fat dump on the constitution of the USA.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #621 on: November 08, 2019, 10:38:27 AM »
Bloomberg?

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 338
  • -Received: 350
« Reply #622 on: November 08, 2019, 10:39:29 AM »
Who cares who anyone votes for in Cali?  Here the fix is in.  As i have said many time, my presidential vote here is irrelevant...but it licenses me to bitch.

Offline Happiness

• Thanks
  • -Given: 390
  • -Received: 326
« Reply #623 on: November 08, 2019, 10:57:10 AM »
I'm a trump supporter

Sending Trump to jail will make him more powerful than ever. Just like when Vader struck down Ben with the light saber.

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline nosuchreality

• Thanks
  • -Given: 101
  • -Received: 352
« Reply #624 on: November 08, 2019, 11:47:59 AM »
What really is needed on Trump is finding the debt and exposing the whole success lie.

Offline Mety

• Thanks
  • -Given: 136
  • -Received: 159
« Reply #625 on: November 08, 2019, 12:19:35 PM »
Iho you can hate all you want. (People hated Jesus too) But I will stand up and fight against hatred something what the Bible says to do. Maybe you haven’t read the Bible or was never taught about it. So everything I have said doesn’t mean anything to you.

Deuteronomy 20:1 “When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, who brought you up from the land of Egypt, is with you.

So who is your enemy here? Is it morekaos or racism?

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #626 on: November 10, 2019, 11:06:15 AM »
Iho you can hate all you want. (People hated Jesus too) But I will stand up and fight against hatred something what the Bible says to do. Maybe you haven’t read the Bible or was never taught about it. So everything I have said doesn’t mean anything to you.

Deuteronomy 20:1 “When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, who brought you up from the land of Egypt, is with you.

So who is your enemy here? Is it morekaos or racism?

But where is IHO. He confronts me then leaves. (It’s like pushing all the buttons in the elevator before you leave.)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 11:20:52 AM by eyephone »

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2203
  • -Received: 3587
  • 3CWG
« Reply #627 on: November 10, 2019, 10:41:30 PM »
There is no confrontation. Just a statement. As I said, it’s no use trying to explain.

The irony is lost.

Additionally, no one else has supported the accusations of hate.

Seeing that the admin has not said anything and no other member is complaining should indicate the general consensus.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #628 on: November 11, 2019, 01:24:18 AM »
There is no confrontation. Just a statement. As I said, it’s no use trying to explain.

The irony is lost.

Additionally, no one else has supported the accusations of hate.

Seeing that the admin has not said anything and no other member is complaining should indicate the general consensus.

I’m not surprised by your response. Backing away as always. Of course the admin wouldn’t say anything.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #629 on: November 11, 2019, 09:37:54 AM »
Ever since I mentioned versus from the Bible. Why did Morekas stop his hateful posts?

We are all God’s people. (I hope Morekas knows that)

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts