Looking for potential buyers - new home in great part 75K cheaper market price

jiangyuanhk

I've secured a new house near Great Park Neighborhoods: Windchime at Parasol Park by Lennar last July ( here's the link to this house:https://www.lennar.com/new-homes/ca...ds/windchime-at-parasol-park/residence-5GreatPark) but sine my asset is decreasing so much as a result of not hedging well against bad market last year, i was not able to buy this house any more. 

In order to potentially get my downpayment back, i need to find a potential buyer who's willing to take my house. 
i'll give you 5K USD discount for that house.

it's 100.9M in total, and a similar house of the same style in a later phase was sold 107M.
I am giving the discount as a result of urgency. 

please contact my at jiangyuan916@gmail.com or 6036678324 if interested. If you are chinese, add my wechat at @jiangyuanhk
I prefer Chinese buyer as it will be easier to commute and establish trust between us(i am chinese).  Otherwise, it's also fine, feel free to ask me any questions about either me or the house. but i'll demand the same level of information from your background too. 

It's a great deal ~

jiangyuanhk said:
I've secured a new house near Great Park Neighborhoods: Windchime at Parasol Park by Lennar last July ( here's the link to this house:https://www.lennar.com/new-homes/ca...ds/windchime-at-parasol-park/residence-5GreatPark) but sine my asset is decreasing so much as a result of not hedging well against bad market last year, i was not able to buy this house any more. 

In order to potentially get my downpayment back, i need to find a potential buyer who's willing to take my house. 

it's 100.9M in total, and a similar house of the same style in a later phase was sold 107M.

please contact my at jiangyuan916@gmail.com or 6036678324 if interested. If you are chinese, add my wechat at @jiangyuanhk
I prefer Chinese buyer as it will be easier to commute and establish trust between us(i am chinese).  Otherwise, it's also fine, feel free to ask me any questions about either me or the house. but i'll demand the same level of information from your background too. 

It's a great deal ~

Your link is broken and your price doesn?t make any sense.

Also suggest removing that you "prefer a Chinese buyer...". No matter what's said after that phrase, the OP runs the certain risk of a Fair Housing issue being pursued.

PS - The OP reads like a classic "419" scam. (Nigerian Prince needs your SSI number to deposit $900,000 of proceeds from a business venture into your account....etc)

My .02c

In East Asia numerals, 1 million is written as 100 x 10,000 (w?n/man).  In Chinese you're say "100 wan" and in Korean or Japanese "100 man".  He's just a little confused with using "million".

Similarly in South Asia they use "lakh" for 1,00,000 (100,000), so 1 million is "10 lakh".

Back in 2006 Craiglist was taken to court for discriminatory housing ads.  Although the suit was dismissed as the court ruled that Craiglist should not be held liable for user-submitted content, it's probably not a good idea to test the limits with racially discriminatory housing ads on this site.
https://www.craigslist.org/about/fair_housing_lawsuit_dismissed

jiangyuanhk said:

It's a great deal ~

I wish you the best of luck.
FYI - next time check out random excuses on TI to pull out of a deal.  ;)

eyephone said:
jiangyuanhk said:

It's a great deal ~

I wish you the best of luck.
FYI - next time check out random excuses on TI to pull out of a deal.  ;)

Where can I find these? I want to maybe use it as a negotiating tactic prior to closing.

jiangyuanhk said:

Nice to see that people are buying homes based on appreciated assets.
You are selling into a declining market since you bought in July which was pretty much the market top.  Good luck but I have a feeling you are going to take a more than a 5K haircut. 

Cares said:
Where can I find these? I want to maybe use it as a negotiating tactic prior to closing.

I threatened my builder to tell the mortgage lender something that would disqualify us from getting a mortgage to back out of a purchase. The builder quickly acquiesced and I didn't need to back out.

paperboyNC said:
Cares said:

I threatened my builder to tell the mortgage lender something that would disqualify us from getting a mortgage to back out of a purchase. The builder quickly acquiesced and I didn't need to back out.

I'm thinking about just completely telling them to cancel the purchase because market is slowed down...and we want some credit at closing. They can't sell the last few homes in the community for 3 months now.

jiangyuanhk said:

It's a great deal ~

It's not a great deal, it's a falling knife... but there might be a few still willing to catch it here  ;D

Back