Amazon founder Jeff Bezos announces divorce

Wow, that's too bad.  From this point on in his life, he'll never know if any woman loves him for himself or his $$$.  She was the only one that could have claimed the former.

aquabliss said:
Wow, that's too bad.  From this point on in his life, he'll never know if any woman loves him for himself or his $$$.  She was the only one that could have claimed the former.

excuse me while i play the smallest violin in the world for the richest man in the world

Clearly money does not buy happiness.

Feel very bad for their kids. Sure, they are set for life, but one might imagine how weird their lives were already. For example, anyone with that kind of $$$ has got to have 24/7 guards with their kids to ensure kidnapping attempts aren't made. Now with a 100% broken home, I'd hope these kids will find some sort of balance in their lives outside of just things they can buy.

My .02c

bones said:
Think she woulda snagged him if she went to UCI or CSUF? :)

Jack Ma got rejected from Harvard. He went to like a small university in China. Back in the day he went to Silicon Valley and couldn?t get funding for Alibaba.

(In my humble opinion universities shouldn?t discriminate based on race like ______)

Before gene editing, smart people married smart people to make smart children.
A wealthy cousin of mine had a boyfriend whos parents wouldn't let her get married to their son because her education was too low.

All people below Cornell can fuck off...
CSUF don't even look at me.

Irvinecommuter said:
bones said:

Sure...she met him at work.  You think that Ivy Leaguers only marry other Ivy Leaguers? 

Obviously not.  It was a joke.
She met him at DE Shaw. This goes to the whole certain shops interview and hire only at certain schools convo that sometimes occur on these boards.

eyephone said:
bones said:

Jack Ma got rejected from Harvard. He went to like a small university in China. Back in the day he went to Silicon Valley and couldn?t get funding for Alibaba.

(In my humble opinion universities shouldn?t discriminate based on race like ______)

Has he replaced bill gates as the example everyone points to when it comes to elite colleges?  Wonder if Bill Gates tells his kids to drop out of their elite colleges.

bones said:
eyephone said:
bones said:

Has he replaced bill gates as the example everyone points to when it comes to elite colleges?  Wonder if Bill Gates tells his kids to drop out of their elite colleges.

Buffet went to University of Nebraska and got rejected by Harvard Business School.  He did end up at Columbia.

Jobs went to Reed College, which is a great school but little known.

bones said:
eyephone said:
bones said:

I think ?almost? everyone loves Jack?s story. He got rejected like 10x from Harvard. He couldn?t get funding from Silicon Valley venture capitalist. KFC wouldn?t even hire him.

I don?t know what you tell your kids. But I won?t tell them to be a gold digger.

eyephone said:
bones said:
eyephone said:
bones said:

I think ?almost? everyone loves Jack?s story. He got rejected like 10x from Harvard. He couldn?t get funding from Silicon Valley venture capitalist. KFC wouldn?t even hire him.

I don?t know what you tell your kids. But I won?t tell them to be a gold digger.

Is she a gold digger?  I must have missed that part in the articles. From what I read, she?s a Princeton grad with a Jeff Bezos approved SAT score, a published writer, a philanthropist, a mother and a wife who supported her husband through 25 years of marriage.

bones said:
eyephone said:
bones said:
eyephone said:
bones said:

Is she a gold digger?  I must have missed that part in the articles.

I never said she was a gold digger.

Cares said:
WTTCHMN said:
Well that was fast...

Boobs > Princeton

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos ?has been seeing? former TV anchor Lauren Sanchez
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...s-been-seeing-former-tv-anchor-lauren-sanchez

Apparently she was married.

US Weekly quoting National Inquirer is a weird thing.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...eating-on-wife-mackenzie-with-lauren-sanchez/
They were on a separation for awhile...I don't think this is anything salacious like he was having an affair. Totally plausible though.

Back