Somewhat off-topic: Recommendations for CPA

BruinRevolution

Hi TI,

I really value all the chatter about real estate here and am respectfully asking for some of you super Irvinities for some help.

We are looking for a good local CPA here who has a good functional understanding of local real estate. I think I remember one of the super posters here being a CPA but I can?t recall if he was more of a RE broker or if he still practiced as a CPA.

Any recs would be wonderful as there are many great and reputable posters here.

Thank you in advance!

BruinRevolution said:
Hi TI,

I really value all the chatter about real estate here and am respectfully asking for some of you super Irvinities for some help.

We are looking for a good local CPA here who has a good functional understanding of local real estate. I think I remember one of the super posters here being a CPA but I can?t recall if he was more of a RE broker or if he still practiced as a CPA.

Thank you in advance!

I focus on real estate but do complete a dozen tax returns for my clients.  PM me with what kind of assistance that you are looking for.

Hello there my Trojan friend,

Excited for your soon-to-be monster recruiting class? As a Bruin, I do envy the kind of talent you pull in.

A) I was PM?ed by a poster here who spoke highly of you and your services.

B) We are looking for a CPA to do our taxes in Irvine. Our current one is great, but is also in Upland, CA. Now that we have a 1-year old, that makes the weekday trek up there a bit more challenging.

C) We also could use some RE advice from someone like you- someone with a strong working knowledge of Orange County and possible trends you see in regards to home value. We both bought and sold a home in June 2018, near the top of the market and just would like some advice on the what the market could look like in the next few years since we plan to be in Irvine for that time frame. After a few years, we are open to relocating somewhere else more affordable.

Thanks Martin!

Laurence

USCTrojanCPA said:
BruinRevolution said:
Hi TI,

Thank you in advance!

I focus on real estate but do complete a dozen tax returns for my clients.  PM me with what kind of assistance that you are looking for.

I was hoping SC would replace the head coach but at least they got a stud in the OC so we'll see what happens.  Sent you a PM.

I?m also looking for a local CPA in Irvine for our tax returns. I also have a question on 401k. My wife quit her job in mid 2018 and still haven?t decided what to do with her 401k yet, but most likely we?ll cash out. Anyone has similar experiences?

ucoc said:
I?m also looking for a local CPA in Irvine for our tax returns. I also have a question on 401k. My wife quit her job in mid 2018 and still haven?t decided what to do with her 401k yet, but most likely we?ll cash out. Anyone has similar experiences?

Feel free to PM me or call/email me.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I was hoping SC would replace the head coach but at least they got a stud in the OC so we'll see what happens.  Sent you a PM.

Lol so much for that stud OC (fellow Trojan here). At least we didn't lose any games under his glorious tenure. Hoping we land someone decent at this point.

Since89 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Lol so much for that stud OC (fellow Trojan here). At least we didn't lose any games under his glorious tenure. Hoping we land someone decent at this point.

What a complete FAIL!  I don't know why they didn't let the head coach go but maybe they can go after Urban after another crappy year next year.  haha

I hope to the powers that be that Urban Meyer DOESN?T go to SC- that?d be huge trouble for the rest of the PAC-12, including my beloved Bruins.

The Kingsbury fiasco was a nice and amusing distraction but the fact remains that SC has the most talent on any of our rosters. I do hope that Helton stays at SC for a lifetime.  :) :)

USCTrojanCPA said:
Since89 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

What a complete FAIL!  I don't know why they didn't let the head coach go but maybe they can go after Urban after another crappy year next year.  haha

Back