Bacara (Ravello Extension) at Eastwood Village

Leaf

It appears that Irvine Pacific will be building Bacara (Ravello Extension) on the leftover lots of Morro and Beverly.
Plan 1,  3227 sqft, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, loft
Plan 2,  3348 sqft, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, loft
Plan 3,  3455 sqft, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, loft
The square footage is almost same as Beverly, so will the price be the same range?

Attachments

• Eastwood_Bacara.png
    Eastwood_Bacara.png
    496 KB · Views: 325
  • Bacara_Plan1.png
    Bacara_Plan1.png
    213 KB · Views: 243
  • Bacara_Plan2.png
    Bacara_Plan2.png
    218.2 KB · Views: 200
  • Bacara_Plan3.png
    Bacara_Plan3.png
    255.5 KB · Views: 206
marmott said:
How bad did Morro and Beverly do for this to happen?

Good, question. On the same note, what is the inventory like at Eastwood for SFH, anyone keeping track? In term of percentage of completion and on-going new sales?

Compressed-Village said:
marmott said:

Good, question. On the same note, what is the inventory like at Eastwood for SFH, anyone keeping track? In term of percentage of completion and on-going new sales?

This is like dangling a piece of raw meat for BTB to come back...

Those SFs 1.5M+ are not selling well, for example, 25% (about 10 out of 40) is still unsold. Don't know exact number of Beverly, but I think it is even worse than Morro. The Irvine Company also bought back leftover lots from Calistoga, which is not part of Bacara.

aquabliss said:
Compressed-Village said:
marmott said:

These are for the most part 3300 or so SF homes with 15-18 ft back yards.

Think there would be more interest if the properties had 2700 SF with a 20-25 ft back yard? What if the builder split the SF tradeoff somehow so the front of the home is more traditional/useable and the back yard more than just a cement patio?

We've seen these homes before haven't we? OH is a unique community, but could use some unique neighborhoods relative to all of the similar homes in the community.

My .02c

I?m not surprised if they bought back lots.

Leaf said:
Those SFs 1.5M+ are not selling well, for example, 25% (about 10 out of 40) is still unsold. Don't know exact number of Beverly, but I think it is even worse than Morro. The Irvine Company also bought back leftover lots from Calistoga, which is not part of Bacara.

aquabliss said:
Compressed-Village said:
marmott said:

Leaf said:

If that is the case, what is going to happen to Altair and all those big houses being built at Cadence Park?  I don't particularly think there is something way worse about the above floorplans than what is being offered in the Great Park or Altair.  Time to short Lennar and Toll Brotherds stock?

How low can they go  >:D?
ThirtySomethingWEquity said:
If that is the case, what is going to happen to Altair and all those big houses being built at Cadence Park?  I don't particularly think there is something way worse about the above floorplans than what is being offered in the Great Park or Altair.  Time to short Lennar and Toll Brotherds stock?

Attachments

• TOL_NWHM.png
    TOL_NWHM.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 234
Back